3.70 star(s) 84 Votes

youraccount69

Engaged Member
Donor
Dec 30, 2020
ShaleHillSecrets-0.18.3
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Jul 5, 2020
do we get a harem ending or multiple girls ending?
You can only end up with one girl, but the game has like basically 2. Ex(and everyone else) and Sister.(and everyone else) At the end you have 1 other decision that makes a dark ending or good ending. Then you can can choose a girl to go with.

Rohse

Jan 4, 2018
I've been holding out on playing the last episode as they've taken a page out of the Fetish Locator book for the endings. Are we at the final ones now, or are some still missing?

Reactions: townie

razzy87

Apr 9, 2022
I've been holding out on playing the last episode as they've taken a page out of the Fetish Locator book for the endings. Are we at the final ones now, or are some still missing?
We are still missing evil Valerie and Leah ending. There is also supposed to be the final "surprise" ending. My wild guess is either harem or Alexis.

Reactions: Rohse

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
They said there was only supposed to be 2 epilogues. They didn't take a page from any game? They said there would be 2 epilogues when the final episode came out, it's also F95 that adds the completed tag. The completed tag was added today when the last epilgue came out.

Is this the end?

Yes, this is the final episode of Shale Hill Secrets. It's been an incredible journey, but we believe a good story needs a beginning, middle, and end. However, we also know that stories have branches, and that's why the Shale Hill universe doesn't end here.

Three projects that extend the world surrounding this story are already in production. Initially, there will be two epilogues, showing a small continuation for the different possible endings of the game.

Additionally, another project, a larger one, is also in development. This one will bring a slightly different gameplay and will present to you a story that happened a few years before Shale Hill Secrets. Stay tuned for more news in the following months!

I should also make a note they do those platinum gallery scenes for Patreon, they've not said if anymore are coming though.

Last edited:

The Senior Perv

May 4, 2022
do we get a harem ending or multiple girls ending?
These devs don't do that. In neither of their previous games was an option to have harem/multiple girls... though the twins ending in Double Homework is the only one where you end up with more than one girl.. You fool around with everyone until you have to make a choice of who you want to end up with.

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Soooo, are any of the LI's (especially the sister) virgins?

Or did lovejoint ditch palmers love of virgins?

Add to that some shit I read about emily.... not sure if it's even worth touching now.

Seems to be quite the massive downgrade from DH (despite the constant NTR baiting and the bullshit to keep it around).

• Thinking Face
Reactions: KiraJames

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022

Add to that some shit I read about emily.... not sure if it's even worth touching now.

Seems to be quite the massive downgrade from DH (despite the constant NTR baiting and the bullshit to keep it around).
I swear, virgins are so fucking overrated. Nothing wrong with virgins, but I don't understand why some people are so obsessed with them. Sex is so much better when you don't have to hold back and also don't have to basically be a tutorial guide, well that's how I feel at least. To me the idea and fantasy of virgins is a lot better than actually being with one in practice.

And well to answer your question, I do believe his sister is a virgin indeed. I haven't played in a long time, but I don't remember it ever being mentioned that she had ever been with anyone.

LonerPrime

Apr 9, 2018
Gotta agree here a bit. While I'm not a virgin purist, in recent decades, we've tended to over-liberalize on this front which has given rise to thots who are pretty much the definition of "fuck around and never find out".

It's not all black and white as men aren't completely blameless for this phenomenon, but without a doubt, folks in general have stopped being responsible with their choices and a lot of them are now boasting "body count numbers" like they are a pokemon to collect.

Losing you V-Card in a relationship that you were serious about is fine. Too bad it didn't work out, but you started out with that intent, so it's understandable. But just fucking cause you are curious and horny for a night and then continuing the trend is, at least for me, is like putting the cart before the horse. It will work somewhat. But in the end, is a jank way of doing things.

Of-course to each their own. Power to you if you disagree. But I'll stick to the "virgins are fine" point of view.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
We are still missing evil Valerie and Leah ending. There is also supposed to be the final "surprise" ending. My wild guess is either harem or Alexis.
leah ending we got after end of game, evil val is missing but ......, surprise ending was flat as flapjack aka mc didn't pick any girl instead in bar he met some random girl with whom and his male friends went to mc's home to continue partying.

twins ending in Double Homework is the only one where you end up with more than one girl.. You fool around with everyone until you have to make a choice of who you want to end up with.
that is possibility to turn as 4some, what's after that only those who had epis saw.

not really, that shy redhead could been but others no.

doubt dh had virgins either and not sure if dfd had either.

Reactions: KiraJames

razzy87

Apr 9, 2022
leah ending we got after end of game, evil val is missing but ......, surprise ending was flat as flapjack aka mc didn't pick any girl instead in bar he met some random girl with whom and his male friends went to mc's home to continue partying.
I am actually talking about the epilogues specifically, as if pic related:
epilogues.jpg
Three are still missing as of version 0.18.3, and I am 99.9% sure they are coming in the final update.

3.70 star(s) 84 Votes