3.70 star(s) 84 Votes

iHellraiser

Jan 16, 2021
I don't know u guys but i kinda hate Val (good ending).

"SPOILER"

I understand that she has gone half crazy after pretending to be someone she is not, what I found very tedious was that most of the epilogue takes place in the room investigating her past. I understand dev's point of view, finding out her past to have a connection with her present and thus be able to adopt her "true personality". Dev could well have summarized that part, not extended it for almost the entire epilogue. Another point, if MC is supposed to stay with Valerie, isn't there supposed to be affection? Almost all the time he spends observing her and creating uncomfortable conversations, where is the romance, the spankings, the fleeting kisses.

I know I'm asking too much with the state of mind Valerie is in but damn, MC, if you really love her, you shouldn't just give her space or tell her bad jokes, where's the chivalry? where is the lust?. They only give us a sex scene, then the final scene seeing the moon in the park . I expected more from the MC towards Valerie in the end.

LAST SCENE:

Val: I'm not sure what to say
MC: We don't have to talk

Yeah just say nothing and watch the damn moon you fk!ng m*ron. Val should've never gave you your voice back, you're useless speaking.

So far I have played the Sam and Valerie epilogue. The first one is winning by far.

F. I'm gonna watch a soap opera to calm my mind :whistle:

Last edited:
Reactions: AkiranGaming

AkiranGaming

Jan 4, 2024

"SPOILER"

I understand that she has gone half crazy after pretending to be someone she is not, what I found very tedious was that most of the epilogue takes place in the room investigating her past. I understand dev's point of view, finding out her past to have a connection with her present and thus be able to adopt her "true personality". Dev could well have summarized that part, not extended it for almost the entire epilogue. Another point, if MC is supposed to stay with Valerie, isn't there supposed to be affection? Almost all the time he spends observing her and creating uncomfortable conversations, where is the romance, the spankings, the fleeting kisses.

I know I'm asking too much with the state of mind Valerie is in but damn, MC, if you really love her, you shouldn't just give her space or tell her bad jokes, where's the chivalry? where is the lust?. They only give us a sex scene, then the final scene seeing the moon in the park . I expected more from the MC towards Valerie in the end.

LAST SCENE:

Yeah just say nothing and watch the damn moon you fk!ng m*ron. Val should've never gave you your voice back, you're useless speaking.

So far I have played the Sam and Valerie epilogue. The first one is winning by far.

Agree infinite %!

Personally, prefer long dark hair and my least favorite character is Leah, so absolutely HATE the new look and transformation.

The game makes me feel a little like The Phantom Menace. It looked good and had some nice elements, but certain things just leave a really bad impression and ruin it overall. Leah is definitely more Jar Jar than her homophone Leia, lol.

Reactions: iHellraiser

razzy87

Apr 9, 2022

"SPOILER"

LAST SCENE:

Heh, for me it's the total opposite. I thought Valerie's ending was the best one. And I am not saying that just because I'm a sucker for "I can fix her" archetypes and Valerie in particular ;).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

iHellraiser

Jan 16, 2021
[

Heh, for me it's the total opposite. I thought Valerie's ending was the best one. And I am not saying that just because I'm a sucker for "I can fix her" archetypes and Valerie in particular ;).
You have a point.

I just didn't really like the relationship on both sides, especially MC. Although I understand that he acts like this because of the mental state she is in. I think what would have gotten me hooked on the ending was showing us a brief scene of them ten years later, more adults because with that ending they left it felt somewhat incomplete.

btw. I miss her old hair :(

Reactions: razzy87

The Senior Perv

May 4, 2022
[

Yeah, it was... different. It's sad because Valerie will always struggle with her emotions and that hurts her. Fortunately, this time she has the MC, who will always be by her side and help her when things get tough. A bittersweet ending with hope for a better tomorrow, as you said.

Last edited:
Reactions: razzy87

Rey345

Mar 2, 2024
Gallery for Android require ROOT to access data files.
Scene gallery unlock up to 18 episode (no platinum bonus scenes).

1. Go to /data/data/com.lovejoint.SHS/files/default/data
2. Replace gallery_data.dat
3. Enjoy

Reactions: AssRider
3.70 star(s) 84 Votes