3.70 star(s) 84 Votes

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
I wonder if the crazy ahegao girl will be the surprise, or maybe Sandra and/or her mom.
Kinda hoping for Sandra myself. She was always my favorite.

Though there's a chance that the "surprise" will be something non-canon and/or perhaps something out of character like a harem ending. Like a joke ending where all the girls found out MC was fucking all of these girls behind their backs, they all get in a fight and then they fuck :ROFLMAO:

Though I do like the sound of a threesome with Sandra and her mom too :love:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Though there's a chance that the "surprise" will be something non-canon and/or perhaps something out of character like a harem ending. Like a joke ending where all the girls found out MC was fucking all of these girls behind their backs, they all get in a fight and then they fuck :ROFLMAO:

Though I do like the sound of a threesome with Sandra and her mom too :love:
devs don't do harems (can't say how much palmer's handwork was in dh which had 4some ending). if there was sandra ending then she and her mother couldn't do anything with each other or devs would bet kicked put from patreon (for example dh wouldn't pass current patreon rules).

Jan 27, 2021
Timeline:

Last episode out -> Get's the Completed tag
1st epilogue out, another one announced -> Completed tag removed
2nd epilogue out, a 3rd one announced -> Get's the Completed tag again

Make it make sense. :D

• Haha
Reactions: BYK370

TheRedwarrior

Sep 30, 2022
Yo dev, decide already, is this game complited or not, I just remember a couple of months ago this game was already marked as "complited", then the mark was removed, and now I see it complited again

Le Chauve

Jul 20, 2024
Yo dev, decide already, is this game complited or not, I just remember a couple of months ago this game was already marked as "complited", then the mark was removed, and now I see it complited again
It's because the main story is finished (ep.17)
But sometimes, new content on ep.18 - what we can name : What does the hero’s life look like after this story ? - is updated and also on platinum scenes

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Timeline:

Last episode out -> Get's the Completed tag
1st epilogue out, another one announced -> Completed tag removed
2nd epilogue out, a 3rd one announced -> Get's the Completed tag again

Make it make sense. :D
epilogues are just extra and don't affect maingame anyways (which ended on 17.x). if you want to change tag rules feel free to contact mods and staffs.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
How long is the readtime/playtime for this? Since as I read with the thread discussion, the main story is completed.
that depends how fast you read but with 1-few hrs (if you play w/o interruptions) per main story chs + dlcs so up to days with dlcs.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: Mojumbo64
3.70 star(s) 84 Votes