3.70 star(s) 84 Votes

Pgsurprise

Nov 27, 2022
Gallery for Android require ROOT to access data files.
Scene gallery unlock up to 18 episode (no platinum bonus scenes).

1. Go to /data/data/com.lovejoint.SHS/files/default/data
2. Replace gallery_data.dat
3. Enjoy
After installing (from OP) and opening it tried to download something and crashed. I gave permission to storage. Does this fix that download issue?

No error message shown, just a crash.

Thanks.

AssRider

Jul 4, 2017
Does sombedy know if on Android (and probably even on PC) the unlocking of the chapters and the platinum bonus scenes is a one time Patreon payment or it is dependant on a continuous Patreon game subscription? You lose access after you stop payments?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Does sombedy know if on Android (and probably even on PC) the unlocking of the chapters and the platinum bonus scenes is a one time Patreon payment or it is dependant on a continuous Patreon game subscription? You lose access after you stop payments?
what you have unlocked stays unlocked even if you stop supporting.

Reactions: AssRider

Le Chauve

Jul 20, 2024
Hello everyone.
I play from the v.0.18-3 version.
I finished chapter 17 and I realize that several epilogues are not available in the game while the dialogues exist.
Capture d'écran 2024-10-14 001757.png

And starting chapter 18, there are some weird things on the screen, especially in the page of choices of epilogues, when I select Leah, nothing happens.
Capture d'écran 2024-10-14 002237.png
Capture d'écran 2024-10-14 002305.png
Is this a bug in the game ?
How to solve this ?
Thx

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Hello everyone.
I play from the v.0.18-3 version.
I finished chapter 17 and I realize that several epilogues are not available in the game while the dialogues exist.
View attachment 4129638

And starting chapter 18, there are some weird things on the screen, especially in the page of choices of epilogues, when I select Leah, nothing happens.
View attachment 4129643
View attachment 4129644
Is this a bug in the game ?
How to solve this ?
Thx
It's not a bug, they announced (after the fact) they've decided to release a Part 3 of the epilogues.

They said before the release of Part 1 and Part 2 that there would only be 2 parts to the epilogues.

Reactions: Le Chauve

Le Chauve

Jul 20, 2024
It's not a bug, they announced (after the fact) they've decided to release a Part 3 of the epilogues.

They said before the release of Part 1 and Part 2 that there would only be 2 parts to the epilogues.
Thx.
I just can play 3 epilogues (on chapter 18) about Emily (1), Haley(1) and Maggie (1).
Is it right for now ?

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Thx.
I just can play 3 epilogues (on chapter 18) about Emily (1), Haley(1) and Maggie (1).
Is it right for now ?
I'm not sure, I've not finished the game yet myself, after they announced part 3, I decided I'm going to wait and replay it anyway, since I'm only at 12 or something like that.

What you can do to test, is use the cheat codes that unlock everything.

"galleryunlock": "All scenes in the Gallery have been unlocked!",
"galleryunlockfree": "All free scenes in the Gallery have been unlocked!",
"allepisodes": "All episodes have been unlocked!
"unlocksex": "All sex scenes will be available in the selected episode, regardless of previous choices.",
"ep5partymenu": "Quickly replay the Halloween party selecting any companion you want.",

wuckfit123

Dec 12, 2019
I'm not sure, I've not finished the game yet myself, after they announced part 3, I decided I'm going to wait and replay it anyway, since I'm only at 12 or something like that.

Have they made any official post about Epilogue Part 3? I know there's still epilogues missing but I can't find any post on their patreon addressing this

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Have they made any official post about Epilogue Part 3? I know there's still epilogues missing but I can't find any post on their patreon addressing this
Yes, in the comments of the release post of the epilogue 2, it is a

Le Chauve

Jul 20, 2024

Sorry.
It was my fault.
I'm french and have translated all the game in my language from 0.18.2 version, who included several empty object keys (inside the ch18_strings.json file).
But with this 0.18.3 version, there are new empty object keys I didn't include in my french version.

Capture d'écran 2024-10-14 095139.png

Thanks to all.
My problem is solved
:)

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 84 Votes