createf31

Jul 27, 2022
Thank you for sharing, strong first release, image sizes doesnt match with video size (resolutions), story telling is a bit confusing in the start, but overall okay
Keep it up! :)

Oliz82

Mar 15, 2021
Hello.

The summary and tags made me come. But the result is more heavy than it seemed.

The worldbuilding is limited.
The characters are few and different.
The plot is original.
The photos/gifs are well chosen.

After an accident, the MC comes back home to see the downfall of his family go further and further.
The characters are uninteresting : either bullies or puppets.
The flow of events seems correct, though too quick.
The media choosen are good but the context makes them lose their appeal.

The overall game is very dark from the get go. After his accident, I was expecting some rest before the bad things continue.
There's only blackmail. There's no feeling, just pure joy to hurt others. There's no pleasure either, it's just fucking sex dolls.
There's no choice since it's kinetic. It would have been nice to chose the one responsible of the downfall.
The discussion with his other personality is confusing sometimes.
Since it's very heavy, it could trigger sensitive people so a better warning here and in game seems a good addition.
Some gifs take time to load.
The size is very big. Not sure if you can do better.

Technically, it's well made. I'm not sure I'm interested to see the rest (I prefer that the characters take pleasure, not just suffer).

Good continuation.

HypnoKitten

Feb 14, 2018
Just tried this out and, especially for a v0.1 that I almost overlooked - fantastic start! Love the level of vulgarity in it (there's a time and place for 'sweet and victorian verbiage' but its always nice - for me - when an adult game goes full-on dirty with its text), the action is non-stop.. game does what it says on the tin and I can't wait to see more! And its kinda nice that it just jumps straight in to the extreme darkness. I like the slow corruption games sometimes / often, but they do get incredibly grindy. Especially now that I think most of us have seen all the various variations on 'peek on X in shower', 'convince Y to go without panties for a day', etc. So since a lot of that slow-burn's gotten repetitive anyway, its nice to see a game go 'ok, you know what, you know how that plays out, lets jump-skip past it to where you all want the corruption to go anyway'.

Just a few suggestions?

* Whenever you get to your last scene, maybe include a line of text saying 'done until next update' so we don't hunt all over the page for a missed link we're supposed to click
* Use image-sizing tags more liberally since some of the bigger images stretch off the side of the page. Maybe make them clickable to full-size if that was the intention behind them being so big
* The dude's images were... he was not... I don't want to be mean, but maybe find some other male model for those scenes if possible. Not hating on guy-guy content, I'm bi, its kinda nice to see that kinda stuff in games when it pops up. That dude just.. anyway.
* Once the game really hits full stride it might be nice to have a few more player choices in there so it doesn't play like a VN. It adds immersion. I know you might not wanna handle multiple branches, that's fine, you can always do 'choose your scene' type choices (where it has no big story impacts but just changes out how a scene plays) or 'bottleneck' / 'sitcom' style choices (where the narration diverges for a few beats but then re-unites back to the main plot without any significant impact.

* I have a feeling this is one of those games that's gonna get a lot of hate, haters gonna hate, pay 'em no mind. Its a narrow niche you're targeting it and you're hitting it nicely.

• Angry
Reactions: brybry1311

fatki_chaddi

Formerly 'fatkichaddi'
Oct 18, 2021
@TildeWero

There is an issue with the game which could be a bug, when you start the game it asks "what the MC`s name is. Once it is typed, It doesn't register during the game play and all the following text is "Jane".

You might want to look into this.

Sierra_18

Mar 12, 2020
Anyone know the source for the Talk 1-14 scenes, its the one where Protag gets their underwear ripped off by Oscar.

MMaaggiicc

Dec 13, 2017
Are you having a bad day and you're not in the mood to masturbate? Play this game, it will take away your fever, it will horrify you and you will have wonderful nightmares.

Tyrranus

May 4, 2017
interesting the dev hasnt been back since sunday. if I dropped a new title Id be reloading the page every 5m for a few days. Good or bad reception Id just have an itch to know

dddaaannn000

Dec 10, 2022
fuck, this is so hot, so pervert, i love it, i' gay and a big fan of ntr, i love bully stories, and there's so many of them in your game, i barely made to the second day and already came, this is really really good!
Only feedback i would give, would be to add choices, you don't even need to change the scene after, just some minor changes in dialogue for each joice would be great . It's just that when i'm playing a game i like to have some interaction with it, like submitting willingly or try to please your abuser in this case, kinectic novels feels too much like a story to me (which i also like, but prefer games)
But if it's too much work just keep on like this, it's really great and i would love to see more
oh, i also love the name!

ThornyAce

Apr 16, 2020
So does your choice between Laney and Claire when you first get home make a difference to the story?

Tyrranus

May 4, 2017
Its essentially a visual novel, which is a not-uncommon category of games around here. Its also v.0.1
KINETIC novel not Visual novel...yes I realise thats a sub-genre of VN but its a really damned important distinction

HypnoKitten

Feb 14, 2018
KINETIC novel not Visual novel...yes I realise thats a sub-genre of VN but its a really damned important distinction
Fair, though I've seen that distinction be... glossed over. A lot. Like.. a lot a lot. It used to get to me too with the first few dozens of games that had like zero interaction beyond clicking to the next scene. Guess I've just become slightly numb to it at this point and just try to enjoy each experience for what it is. It only still gets to me when its a RenPy game where you have to click.. though.. every.. sentence... and an hour later your finger is tired and you still haven't hit a single choice, and you're just 'why isn't this a twine game where I can at least read the page all at once if I'm not doing anything anyway'

2.10 star(s) 10 Votes