2.00 star(s) 7 Votes

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
No offense, but if i see fat lady in game i just ignore it, some may like it, most do not.
The "fat" character isn't part of the family and there is no content with her at the moment. Given her relationship to the MC, content will most likely be optional.

I think Thicc-Bitch is hot, though, so whatever. I'll be opting in to those damn thighs...

fanboi

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2018
Karen is pretty hot...I was disappointed I couldn't at least respond positively to her suggestion of helping her out some more. Hopefully next update!

EDIT: and just because someone isn't a stick figure doesn't make them "fat," although I sure wish she was actually fat of course.

Keitaro420

Apr 17, 2018
The second day you wake up with the option to jerk off or just get up. I thought that with the first option you would imagine a naked girl or she would come into the room and watch you masturbate, but I only got the scene of a penis ejaculating xD

Reactions: Mad_Koala

ontach

Apr 8, 2018
In stats, it should say 'coming soon' or something like that, instead of 'pending' for content that is not there yet.

Overall, a very good start. Will keep my eye on this one.

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
I like this, it's funny how tiny the dude is. Like his mother could tear him apart and wear him like a scarf. :ROFLMAO: I hope the money and free roam aspects won't turn this into some grindfest eventually. And yeah, jerking off seems pointless now, unless you're into that. Keep up the good work!

Reactions: Mad_Koala

I.W.

Apr 6, 2018
Does the content end in the evening on Day 2? I cant seem to find a way to move forward from there.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Yup .. watch this and weep ... poor poor Mc with no way of ever having booty ... dev is too cruel ,,,
r1.jpg
r2.jpg
r3.jpg

r4.jpg

ONly dames Mc can freely fool around with behind thei wonderful curves and dev would not let DAZ animate their scenes...

isn't part of the family
there is no content with her
a stick figure
I was disappointed
Gimme gimme gimme gimme!
Needs a demo marker
is coming on to MC like there's no tomorrow

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
Yup .. watch this and weep ... poor poor Mc with no way of ever having booty ... dev is too cruel ,,,

ONly dames Mc can freely fool around with behind thei wonderful curves and dev would not let DAZ animate their scenes...
Honestly, at this point I'm not going to be happy unless there's the option to bend her over and eat that ass. Karen is the thiccness.

2.00 star(s) 7 Votes