2.00 star(s) 7 Votes

Raizen-sama

Oct 20, 2017
I did not expect much, but I am somehow intrigued. Especially liked the fact, that MC is not horny for his family straight away...
Cannot forget models, really enjoyed them, MC is good as well, almost seem bit like shota if you compare him to his mom and big sis

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
so is there going to be gay content?

with the jerking off in the morning being the only nude scene and 2 guys on the scoreboard. it makes me feel like game could go the gay / bi route.

if it turns out optional gay content, i guess that's fine as long as it's forced onto you.

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
I didn't see the older sister out by the pool like one of the pictures shows.

Anyway, I wish the Dev wouldn't have added the Quest List if that entire list wasn't in the game already. Just made me feel like there was going to be a lot to do on the first release and then "END OF DEMO". I was questioning if that was something real or something that was left in on accident. But as there's nothing else to do, that is the end.

Mad_Koala

Game Developer
Feb 24, 2020
Dialogue skip function isn't working.
It's disabled by default, you can use Unren to enable skipping, but i don't recommend it. It can break the game progress.

Im stuck at days 3 evening
The game is still in very early stages of development, that's all the content this current build has.

incest is explicit? or you have to rename them like "mom"/"sister"?
You get to decide the relationship between MC and other main characters in the beginning of the game.

MadKoala, can you please change the name displayed for the sisters? They should just be called their names and the relationship should just be part of the dialogue.

Until then, the girls are
Maisie - Mom
Jessie - Big Sis
Lucie - Little Sis

At first I thought Jessie is the aunt.
Thank you for pointing out. It will be fixed on next update (3rd March)

Android version needs a menu. I misspelled a name and had to uninstall/reinstall to correct it. Also can't save. That's an issue...
As I mentioned in my Patreon post, Android version is not tested. I will look into this issue and fix it in a future update.

Reactions: ZakAttak
2.00 star(s) 7 Votes