2.00 star(s) 7 Votes

Oldfatthor

Jun 9, 2019
The BBC scenes and Karen, Marie characters are completely optional, I've included them with this update for the character introduction, that's why there was no alternative path to skip those content. You will encounter them from time to time throughout the story but you can decide whether you want to build a relationship with them which leads to nudity/sex.
thanks for the reply.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
so far this aint bad at all..the renders are quite decent..the engrish is so mild only those with OCD will notice...be nice if the MC was maybe 3-4 inches taller because he seems adult otherwise..the dames look like She-Hulks and Thundras around him..lol..its a mild sandbox..it triggers events easy and fast and there are some actual choices mixed in with the useless scene forwarding one choice clicks..i'm enjoying it.

nimsen

Dec 22, 2017
Get stuck after you click the cat and there is some guy and can't get forward..
edit: solved

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
On android version the up corner info is all messed up, happening to anyone else?

View attachment 575964
If that was the only issue with the Android version, we'd be fine. No ability to access the menu in game, can't save, skip, or roll-back. Dev mentioned a week ago that they know of the issues and would look into it. We either get to be patient or maybe someone will make an unofficial android port until the Dev gets theirs done.

Reactions: cebs

Mad_Koala

Game Developer
Feb 24, 2020
If that was the only issue with the Android version, we'd be fine. No ability to access the menu in game, can't save, skip, or roll-back. Dev mentioned a week ago that they know of the issues and would look into it. We either get to be patient or maybe someone will make an unofficial android port until the Dev gets theirs done.
A proper android version will be available on April 3rd with the next update.

Reactions: Faptime and cebs

dkfeni24

Feb 26, 2020
The BBC scenes and Karen, Marie characters are completely optional, I've included them with this update for the character introduction, that's why there was no alternative path to skip those content. You will encounter them from time to time throughout the story but you can decide whether you want to build a relationship with them which leads to nudity/sex.
Great game.m, I played twice. when you release a new version , we'll have to start from the beginning again? And the other question is : the game finishes when appear "end of demo" or exists a full version?

Thanks

Mad_Koala

Game Developer
Feb 24, 2020
Great game.m, I played twice. when you release a new version , we'll have to start from the beginning again? And the other question is : the game finishes when appear "end of demo" or exists a full version?

Thanks
Thank you for the feedback. Yes, the game ends there, that's all the content this version has.

On the next update, you will most probably have to start from the beginning. I'm planning on making a few slight changes according to community feedback.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
the BBC scene felt more comedic and a poke at all the bbc scenes tossed in games that appear on F95 because it was so..WTF :p old hag has black monster dick in her and is being grumpy bitchy to MC...felt like a parody of "NTR" scenes..guess its the context ones mind see's it in..

Reactions: Cooling Prob

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
Jesus fucking Christ that intro to the 'Witch' is seriously uncool man...seriously uncool. Not fucking optional either as it plays uncut from a simple coffee date with Lisa; optional would have been the option to turn around and walk the fuck out. Looks like the game is missing at the very least an interracial tag too.

Cooling Prob

Mar 7, 2019
that image reminds me of old pinup girls from the way way back olden tymes when i was a lad...
OOOO....Speaking of class my older brother had a ton of old British bikes and I remember all of these girls in the old magazines he collected.

1970-Roadster-sm.jpg

Last edited:
2.00 star(s) 7 Votes