2.00 star(s) 7 Votes

balvenie1401

Dec 29, 2017
A good start so far, charming characters for the most part, decent renders, "soft sandbox" which is workable atm without ruining the game, looking forward to seeing more of this.

Only real complaint, yet another MC I just want to strangle when I see him, my problem obv...
I just can´t stand these 12-year old looking MCs, is early 20s/semi adult really too much to ask for?
Cheers!

Mad_Koala

Game Developer
Feb 24, 2020
Here is a little update regarding v0.2.

v0.2 will be available on April 13th, 2020.
Code:
Improvements
- New UI / Navigation.
- Proper Android/iOS versions.
- Hint System.
- Content Warning System.
- Tutorial.

Content
- New Prologue
- Animations *
- New Renders *

Storyline
- Slight adjustments to the MC's personality

* Since I'm still working on content, I can't give you an exact number of how many Animations/Renders will be there in v0.2. I will update the number on 30th March when I begin the testing phase.

Last edited:

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
Here is a little update regarding v0.2.

v0.2 will be available on April 3rd, 2020.
Code:
Improvements
- New UI / Navigation.
- Proper Android/iOS versions.
- Hint System.
- Content Warning System.
- Tutorial.

Content
- New Prologue
- Animations *
- New Renders *

Storyline
- Slight adjustments to the MC's personality

* Since I'm still working on content, I can't give you an exact number of how many Animations/Renders will be there in v0.2. I will update the number on 30th March when I begin the testing phase.
Content warning? For shit like the old hag?

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
Nope, I will consider it If I start getting requests. If i ever decide to add NTR content, they will be optional and players will be able to decide whether they want NTR or not by using in-game choices.
Not making it optional would be really Shameless of you :cool: Beside the bad pun, when I saw that the taxi driver have relationship points assigned to him, I half expected him to be some kind of NTR related character down the road.

varkatzas666

Feb 26, 2018
It looks very promising. The mother is a perfect MILF, Lucie is fine and Jessie is pure perfection. The story unfolds very well, I would like something to happen in future updates with Claire, I loved it. My rating for this version (0.1) 8/10

Reactions: Mad_Koala
2.00 star(s) 7 Votes