2.00 star(s) 7 Votes

ontach

Apr 8, 2018
Totally unrealistic.
Who the hell answers a call from an unknown number?
:ROFLMAO:

But seriously, I do. Phones do run out of battery charge sometimes, and then that person has to ask someone to let them make a call from their phone.

• Haha
Reactions: patrickB

PeggyBlackett

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
But seriously, I do. Phones do run out of battery charge sometimes, and then that person has to ask someone to let them make a call from their phone.
That's what voicemail is for. Leave a message, and if you're convincing enough, i'll call back.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Literally the last scene before the demo last notice comes up and we know we”ve been duped into the fold :)

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
That Lisa girl
I swear I left her by the river
I swear I left her safe and sound
I need to make it to the river
And leave this old Nebraska town

Please, dev, i really want to see her safely home and in my arms for a oloooOOOoong time!!!

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Keep preaching to the qoire, gamer! We love blossoming women so bustling all around MC has to fall 4 her gravity fast :)!

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
Reactions: Manaflask

LGM

Nov 22, 2018
This has been fun so far. Definitely keeping an eye on this.

There is the occasional typo or misplaced word, and some of the verb tenses aren't right. And the relationship you define at the beginning is sometimes inappropriately used in dialog. Most notably, Karen actually calls Jessie "Big Sis" during the first meeting with her.

Also, the head massage choice seems to be broken. Choosing to "say nothing" results in a few lines of text and then an empty textbox from which you can't move on, unless you use the skip feature, which then has you give her a head massage anyway.

Additionally, twice while talking to Jessie, MC will say potentially wrong things.
Firstly, even if you don't get the mom to stay while you shower, he still says to Jessie that Mom told him about her locking herself in her room all day.
Secondly, after the head massage scene, even if you go straight to bed, MC will say, "I came to see you earlier, but you were sleeping..." (note the comma, it belongs there)

byskup

Apr 26, 2017
Still cant understand why are devs releasing so little content these days, even with 0.1 ver. They have really huge competition and if they want to succeed they should input more effort into the (progressing) story than most of these games have today. Else this will end up abandoned (again). Just a little hint. Take it or leave it, choice is up to you, dev.

Reactions: Manaflask

fanboi

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2018
Poor thing .. she tried everything she knew .. MC had no mojo:eek::oops:o_O:censored::cry:
Well she's just going to have to start ordering the MC around explicitly. Maybe she just wants a nice fuck or maybe she wants a more involved boytoy relationship, maybe to ensure his precious sister gets her deposit back? (please? :sneaky:)

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
On the contrary, I thought that was pretty decent for a V0.1 very enjoyable game so far with a good bit of content I really like the look of the girls in this one certainly a nice mixture we have.

peterpan02

Aug 20, 2018
Mom is fantastic, Karen is amazing. Im usually not very interested in the sisters in these kind of games, but both sisters here look really great. Keep up the good work, will definitly join on patreon after i see the 3rd of march update. Also i hope there will be bush;) Curvy milfs do need a well placed bush in my opinion. (devs read these comments dont they? lol)

Reactions: mdk2100

Mikey Mike

Engaged Member
Feb 18, 2018
Not a bad start and can see the possibilities. (y) Can the dev make different food so that breakfast, lunch, and supper don't look like strawberry mini waffles? :p

• Haha
Reactions: ZakAttak
2.00 star(s) 7 Votes