VN Ren'Py Shards of the Past [v0.3.1] [Garou24]

4.80 star(s) 16 Votes

Garou24

Game Developer
Nov 17, 2021
SotP_banG.png

Overview:
While returning from what was supposed to be a routine trading trip to a nearby town, a young man is pulled into an epic story of your making. Along the way you will meet new people and see incredible sights as you travel across the continent seeking to solve a great mystery. What you find will cast doubt in your beliefs and history as you know it, while allowing you to create a future of bright exploration or epic destruction. With a branching narrative and multiple possible outcomes, you shape the story with your actions and choices.​

Thread Updated: 2024-04-11
Release Date: 2024-04-07
Developer: Garou24 - - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.3.1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux/MacOS: - -

Extras: Fan Signatures - Android - Gallery Unlocker - Multi Mod

ch1s1-woods-012a.png ch1s2-dk-wolf-006.png ch1s4-qa-house-043.png ch1s10-021-home.png ch1s6-032-village.png ch1_tvn_fight_1b-014.png ch1_tvn_fight_1b-026.png ch2_caleb_spy_kaela_019.png ch2_caleb_spy_kaela_034.png ch2_dinner_003.png ch2_kaela_assault_005.png ch2_player_home_037.png

Last edited by a moderator:

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
ShardsOfThePast-0.2.0
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Last edited:

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
slavery, urination...optional?

you got me at fantasy theme, mystery, story driven game, multiple paths, choices that matter, milf, inc(optional), so gonna check it in hope above mentioned "kinks" will be optional as well :BootyTime:
anyway, good luck with your project and future plans!

rKnight

Devoted Member
Jun 12, 2017
What you find will cast doubt in your beliefs and history as you know it. With a branching narrative and multiple possible outcomes, you shape the story with your actions and choices.
MC: "Oh, grandmother, what big ears you have!"
...: "All the better to hear you with, my dear..."

MC: "Oh, grandmother, what a big mouth you have!" :oops::LOL:

ch1s2-dk-wolf-006.jpg
THX for the share...

Last edited:

Jordanskene01

Dec 11, 2022
Well FMD Never thought I'd be here not long after a new one releases. Looks good tbh I'm definitely gonna try it out. It certainly looks interesting .

V&M

Donor
Feb 10, 2020
Is animation planned? I liked the incest part, would it be a spoiler if you said in what sense? (brother, father, mother...)
Sharing, would it be MMF or MFF? Anyway, I'll check it out.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Along the way you will meet new people and see incredible sights as you travel across the continent seeking to solve a great mystery.
Hopefully the mystery won't be why the MC's schlang is as big as his arm. Good luck on your game, Garou24. If you haven't already, don't forget to put a ticket in to request a developer label for yourself here.

tuShua

Oct 29, 2017
Wonder if we get animated scenes in the future. Nice concept, though. Definitely on my watch list for now until more content is put in. Cheers and good luck!

• Angry
Reactions: operamini

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
You the player might see nudity, but any lewd content you choose to engage is is optional. So far as I have planned it, you could complete the game and skip any genres you don't want to see.
Lesbian(optional), Sharing(optional)Voyeurism(optional)
1171299_006c259106d5d1beabae3f6364a332c9.jpg

Dev, when you say optional, do you mean that it doesn't happen in the story, or that it's optional to see said content, and just skip the scene?

Good luck.

Garou24

Game Developer
Nov 17, 2021
Is animation planned? I liked the incest part, would it be a spoiler if you said in what sense? (brother, father, mother...)
Sharing, would it be MMF or MFF? Anyway, I'll check it out.
I have an animation in this version now, but it's so small I didn't want to advertise it. It was more to test doing one and incorporating it. If things go well, I would like to include more in the future. I just wanted to get more experience with them before telling players to expect them.

Incest - Currently the incest is in a later part of the story and depends on which path you take; it would be between you the male character and 2 sisters.

Sharing - This is part of a random encounter I had written for later in the game. You and your group come across traveling merchants. One of them has an item you want, but you have nothing he wants in trade... or do you? His gaze sure is lingering on your female companion...

4.80 star(s) 16 Votes