VN Ren'Py Shards of the Past [v0.3.1] [Garou24]

4.90 star(s) 20 Votes

Zero-

Mar 22, 2023
So anything that doesn't match with your perspective is failing to "use their neurons"? I'm half joking, ofc, but still: if people want to keep supporting someone that (at least in my view) it doesn't make sense to support, that's their business. It doesn't mean I agree with their spending habits, but it's not my money so also not my business. View attachment 3935710
If you give a bear a fishing rod (an example, don't take it literally), you are not telling it what to catch... but rather that there are better ways to do it, then the bear can fish however he wants, understand?:WeSmart:

Damn, tell me you got it, I didn't bring my crayons with me

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
If you give a bear a fishing rod (an example, don't take it literally), you are not telling it what to catch... but rather that there are better ways to do it, then the bear can fish however he wants, understand?:WeSmart:

Damn, tell me you got it, I didn't bring my crayons with me
I get it. But if the bear refuses to use it (or worse, if it turned its head away completely and wandered away when you presented the fishing rod), you've wasted your effort. And many people don't even like to hear the suggestion that they should consider something else, so those bears will probably attack you instead of seeing what you've presented to them. As soon as they see something about wasting their money or about "you really should support this other developer instead", they turn their bear-heads away and wander off into the forest without listening to a single thing you've said.

And again, your suggestion that folks should consider supporting someone else is probably perceived as fine, but the suggestion that what they are supporting should be changed? I could see a lot of folks getting unjustifiably irritable about that. IJS.

4.90 star(s) 20 Votes