4.20 star(s) 27 Votes

PerverTeacher

Jun 5, 2017
Dear friends,
If someone is interested in the game, here is the new and last update:

pc
mac

I have decided to finish this story, because of the small interest to it. This is my first project and I made a lot of mistakes, but I don't want the game to be abandoned, I'm used to finishing everything to the end. I have tried to make a logical ending and not just finish the story as quickly as possible. I hope I succeeded. I want to thank you for your support, kind words and constructive criticism, it motivates.

The game has four endings, depending on the final choice and Anna's level of sexuality and love.

I don't want to give up and I am starting my second project, again with the NTR content (yes, I'm incorrigible :LUL:), but with, hopefully, more interesting storyline and game mechanics.

P.S. Due to my inexperience, I was constantly converting images to reduce the size of the game. And only recently I noticed that this conversion significantly decreased the image quality, especially in the first and second updates. Now I kind of found the right way to not lose image quality, but I didn’t change the pictures at the beginning of the game. My fault.
Too bad, for a 1st project you sure showed a lot o potential, specially towards NTR/Cuck stories. It was getting interesting to see the their relationship unfold. I wish you all the best on your next project, sure will keep an eye for it. Best of luck.

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
Kinda annoying that you corrupted saves on the last version too...
Games ended too quickly as well. Oh well. I hope you get more attention with your next game so you don't axe it.
This wasn't a bad time to end this game though. There really isn't much you can do with a cuck only MC

Last edited:

gilgamesh9

Sep 10, 2019
Why the abrupt finish? The story just finally got somewhere last update. Well that will effect the dev if they decide to make another game.

gnole13

May 29, 2020
Dear friends,

"If someone "... " interested "... are you kidding. You have a good fan base here.

I was waiting for this and I was hoping for a couple of things and one of them came true.
Wedding sharing :D

Still, I wish Anna were fucked or gangbang in her wedding dress (yeah, another fetish that I have, fucking brides in their wedding dress).
The other one was like a swinger party after a wedding ceremony (like )

I have decided to finish this story, because of the small interest to it.
Like I said, your game is well known by us who like sharing, swinging and NTR (here everything NTR, even it is consensual) content.
But it is your decision, but still, hearing that made me sad :(

This is my first project and I made a lot of mistakes, but I don't want the game to be abandoned, I'm used to finishing everything to the end.
As a first project, it was good. I liked it, and who cares about the mistakes. I am sure a lot of people liked it, but I think not too many younglings (let's say 16 to 30) like the idea of sharing. They are just concentrated on their dicks and that is the only importing thing for them. I bet, most of them even don't care about satisfying their partners.
So, you might never get a huge fan base here if you don't create a game with one teenager and lots of girls, no sharing no NTR no nothing.
But if you continue to do what you are doing as sharing/swing/NTR games, you might have a solid fan base :) mostly the oldlings :p

Even if you don't wanna continue, I wish you will change your mind in the future.

You even can just add more scenes in the game, here and there, and publish as version 2 :) I assume most off us will be okay as long as this game continues.

Insanely good writing, good story, good renders. It is one of the best examples of the genre yet it ended early. Will miss it for sure. Great respect to the dev! Amazing job. Made my ding dong hard for so many times.
I completely agree. It was becoming one of my favorite stories, however, it is finishing. :(

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
This could've been one of the best slow-burn NTR games.
I personally won't call it Slow Burn, I do like slow burn games if the dialogue is good.
My take is that it went pretty quick because Anna was ok with it from the beginning then took the lead and ran with it in a very sexy way, in my opinion. her coyness and sexual playfulness were intoxicating, Dima did a great job in conveying this.

HikenNoAcee

Jun 10, 2017
Dear friends,

pc
mac

I have decided to finish this story, because of the small interest to it. This is my first project and I made a lot of mistakes, but I don't want the game to be abandoned, I'm used to finishing everything to the end. I have tried to make a logical ending and not just finish the story as quickly as possible. I hope I succeeded. I want to thank you for your support, kind words and constructive criticism, it motivates.

The game has four endings, depending on the final choice and Anna's level of sexuality and love.

I don't want to give up and I am starting my second project, again with the NTR content (yes, I'm incorrigible :LUL:), but with, hopefully, more interesting storyline and game mechanics.

P.S. Due to my inexperience, I was constantly converting images to reduce the size of the game. And only recently I noticed that this conversion significantly decreased the image quality, especially in the first and second updates. Now I kind of found the right way to not lose image quality, but I didn’t change the pictures at the beginning of the game. My fault.
Thank you so much my dear friend. i wish you best.. for a first game you did a great job , you are fast for update and really care what fans feelings. i hope to see you next great projets.. we are always here for support you. make me extra happy your next story is NTR may God bless you and Ukraine my dear friend.

Mar 12, 2020
I really loved this game and I'm glad to see that you want to give it an end. I'm sure you will make another great story! This one was really enjoynable. Anna looks like a girl I used to meet years ago. Thanks for the game, boss! The anal scene is short but satisfying! <3

Which ending is that?
High sexuality and in the last choice, you must don't give the "gift".

gilgamesh9

Sep 10, 2019
Only know of two so far but there is more just dont really get how much they differ aside from the one real ntr ending

4.20 star(s) 27 Votes