4.20 star(s) 27 Votes

dikdik48

Apr 5, 2020
Dear friends,
If someone is interested in the game, here is the new and last update:

pc
mac

I have decided to finish this story, because of the small interest to it. This is my first project and I made a lot of mistakes, but I don't want the game to be abandoned, I'm used to finishing everything to the end. I have tried to make a logical ending and not just finish the story as quickly as possible. I hope I succeeded. I want to thank you for your support, kind words and constructive criticism, it motivates.

The game has four endings, depending on the final choice and Anna's level of sexuality and love.

I don't want to give up and I am starting my second project, again with the NTR content (yes, I'm incorrigible :LUL:), but with, hopefully, more interesting storyline and game mechanics.

P.S. Due to my inexperience, I was constantly converting images to reduce the size of the game. And only recently I noticed that this conversion significantly decreased the image quality, especially in the first and second updates. Now I kind of found the right way to not lose image quality, but I didn’t change the pictures at the beginning of the game. My fault.
thankyou,
keep healty dev, and don't forget to put gallery on menu in your second project later :p

Dimajio333

Game Developer
Nov 26, 2021
Anything about the new project? The story? The characters?
Just in the middle of the working process now :))

in short - a married couple is shipwrecked in the ocean and ends up on an desert island, along with another character/s. The husband starts to fill in the diary as soon as he gets to the island. He also finds his wife's diary and, although he is a little ashamed, he reads it and inserts some missing parts from her memories in his story during the game.

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016

in short - a married couple is shipwrecked in the ocean and ends up on an desert island, along with another character/s. The husband starts to fill in the diary as soon as he gets to the island. He also finds his wife's diary and, although he is a little ashamed, he reads it and inserts some missing parts from her memories in his story during the game.
The wife model is very nice and sexy… although i don't understood the diary part.
I'm hoping that also this game will be oriented towards a hotwife/cuckold path, like the previous… so there are no shops to buy the outfits (especially my favourites) nor any swinger clubs or bar/disco on the island because is deserted?

Reactions: ant007

Dimajio333

Game Developer
Nov 26, 2021
The wife model is very nice and sexy… although i don't understood the diary part.
I'm hoping that also this game will be oriented towards a hotwife/cuckold path, like the previous… so there are no shops to buy the outfits (especially my favourites) nor any swinger clubs or bar/disco on the island because is deserted?
she has some outfits in the suitcase that survived the shipwreck :p

Reactions: Claudio83

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017

Is it inspired by this Billy Zane movie? Because he didn't react very well to getting cucked by the cabana boy.

1659883353506.png

iainmore

Jun 12, 2017
Some women are clueless dude and will travel with a dozen suitcases and whole wardrobes. I knew one woman who traveled with microphones and amplifiers and batteries just in case. Pray that you never meet such a useless vain creature in your life.

Sieglinnde

Let the Nightshine in - Developer
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019

I love it already

Reactions: iSkaz

HikenNoAcee

Jun 10, 2017

she is sooooo beautiful <3 <3 i am excited to have next signature gif

Reactions: ant007

thefee

Feb 24, 2022
Is there a scene where Anna tells you about the experience with Mr. Hendersen in the restroom? She says she will tell you on the plane but there is no scene between airport and boat. Any help?

4.20 star(s) 27 Votes