4.20 star(s) 27 Votes

White Lamp

Dec 18, 2020
Dear friends,
If someone is interested in the game, here is the new and last update:

pc
mac

I have decided to finish this story, because of the small interest to it. This is my first project and I made a lot of mistakes, but I don't want the game to be abandoned, I'm used to finishing everything to the end. I have tried to make a logical ending and not just finish the story as quickly as possible. I hope I succeeded. I want to thank you for your support, kind words and constructive criticism, it motivates.

The game has four endings, depending on the final choice and Anna's level of sexuality and love.

I don't want to give up and I am starting my second project, again with the NTR content (yes, I'm incorrigible :LUL:), but with, hopefully, more interesting storyline and game mechanics.

P.S. Due to my inexperience, I was constantly converting images to reduce the size of the game. And only recently I noticed that this conversion significantly decreased the image quality, especially in the first and second updates. Now I kind of found the right way to not lose image quality, but I didn’t change the pictures at the beginning of the game. My fault.
The "small" interest is because the NTR fetish isn't popular compared to other fetishes. IMO, you're making it harder from the get go for yourself if your game is centered around only NTR. NTR games that are popular have renders that are in the top 1% with respect to quality (and even then, NTR is just 1 of many fetishes in that game) which makes people over look it.

Its good to see you not giving up since the NTR games are relatively rare. And the fan base is one of the most passionate fan base I've encountered. They aren't generous with subbing but you will find no harder cheerleaders. haha.

Good luck.

gnole13

May 29, 2020
Anyone know what the four endings are?
Here is the answer

- Share your fiancee with Luis.
- Don't share her with Luis and she has Sexuality >70 and Love >80
- Don't share her with Luis and she has Sexuality >70 and Love <=80
- Don't share her with Luis and she has Sexuality <=70
As Dimajio333 said

Ending 1- Share your fiancee with Luis and she has Sexuality >70 and Love >80
Not bad.
Scene: Threesome with Luis and Dan
Last line: "We both fell asleep satisfied and happy to start writing another story tomorrow."

Ending 3- Don't share her with Luis and she has Sexuality >70 and Love >80
Liked the scenes, not the ending, but understandable. Can't say NO after everything, there will be consequences. But I would love to see this as a sharing the bride in a 4some ending. But still a good ending.
Scene: Threesome and DP with Luis and Richard outside, after Anne and Dan sex inside
Last line: "Who knows, maybe our further conversation will change my mind, but for now I go to bed with such thoughts

Ending 4- Don't share her with Luis and she has Sexuality >70 and Love <=80
Didn't play, didn't interested.
Last line: "Den, honey, please don't get mad at me. But I decided to start my life from scratch. Luis and I flew to Thailand on vacation. I wish you to find a true love and please forgive me. With love, your Anna.")

Ending 2- Don't share her with Luis and she has Sexuality <=70
Boringgg :) no sharing
Scene: Anne with Dan. Dan come early, poor Anne :p
Last line: "We both fell asleep with a feeling of mutual love and respect. She was mine and I was hers and that was the main thing"

Kjct

Jul 27, 2020
I personally won't call it Slow Burn, I do like slow burn games if the dialogue is good.
My take is that it went pretty quick because Anna was ok with it from the beginning then took the lead and ran with it in a very sexy way, in my opinion. her coyness and sexual playfulness were intoxicating, Dima did a great job in conveying this.
I’m not saying it is a slow burn in its current form; I’m saying it could’ve been (Which I would’ve liked to see). The paths that exist are great, but I would’ve liked to see the high love, low sexuality path take a slow burn approach with events that could trigger corruption, like the card game or the date site chat for instance. I just feel the leap from those events to the next went too quickly. I liked the final destination options - just wish there was more in between.

Devious

Jul 20, 2017
The "small" interest is because the NTR fetish isn't popular compared to other fetishes. IMO, you're making it harder from the get go for yourself if your game is centered around only NTR. NTR games that are popular have renders that are in the top 1% with respect to quality (and even then, NTR is just 1 of many fetishes in that game) which makes people over look it.

Its good to see you not giving up since the NTR games are relatively rare. And the fan base is one of the most passionate fan base I've encountered. They aren't generous with subbing but you will find no harder cheerleaders. haha.

Good luck.
I think the highest earning NTR/NTRS dev I've seen on Patreon is , and I absolutely agree with you that succeeding with only NTR/NTRS content is incredibly difficult.

SevenCostanza

Mar 3, 2021
Here is the answer

As Dimajio333 said

Ending 1- Share your fiancee with Luis and she has Sexuality >70 and Love >80
Not bad.
Scene: Threesome with Luis and Dan
Last line: "We both fell asleep satisfied and happy to start writing another story tomorrow."

Ending 3- Don't share her with Luis and she has Sexuality >70 and Love >80
Liked the scenes, not the ending, but understandable. Can't say NO after everything, there will be consequences. But I would love to see this as a sharing the bride in a 4some ending. But still a good ending.
Scene: Threesome and DP with Luis and Richard outside, after Anne and Dan sex inside
Last line: "Who knows, maybe our further conversation will change my mind, but for now I go to bed with such thoughts

Ending 4- Don't share her with Luis and she has Sexuality >70 and Love <=80
Didn't play, didn't interested.
Last line: "Den, honey, please don't get mad at me. But I decided to start my life from scratch. Luis and I flew to Thailand on vacation. I wish you to find a true love and please forgive me. With love, your Anna.")

Ending 2- Don't share her with Luis and she has Sexuality <=70
Boringgg :) no sharing
Scene: Anne with Dan. Dan come early, poor Anne :p
Last line: "We both fell asleep with a feeling of mutual love and respect. She was mine and I was hers and that was the main thing"
Thank you much appreciated!

Reactions: gnole13

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Dear friends,
If someone is interested in the game, here is the new and last update:

pc
mac

I have decided to finish this story, because of the small interest to it. This is my first project and I made a lot of mistakes, but I don't want the game to be abandoned, I'm used to finishing everything to the end. I have tried to make a logical ending and not just finish the story as quickly as possible. I hope I succeeded. I want to thank you for your support, kind words and constructive criticism, it motivates.

The game has four endings, depending on the final choice and Anna's level of sexuality and love.

I don't want to give up and I am starting my second project, again with the NTR content (yes, I'm incorrigible :LUL:), but with, hopefully, more interesting storyline and game mechanics.

P.S. Due to my inexperience, I was constantly converting images to reduce the size of the game. And only recently I noticed that this conversion significantly decreased the image quality, especially in the first and second updates. Now I kind of found the right way to not lose image quality, but I didn’t change the pictures at the beginning of the game. My fault.
Congratulations on finishing your first game. There are much more "experienced" Devs who are still trying to unlock that accomplishment. You don't need to worry about cutting it short. The game was called Sharing My Fiancee and, sure enough, that's exactly what he did. If he waited any longer, he would be sharing his wife (except in the butthurt ending). Hopefully, that is the theme of your sequel. I did like the characters and it would be fun to see them again. Maybe to corrupt some other young couple.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
I think the highest earning NTR/NTRS dev I've seen on Patreon is , and I absolutely agree with you that succeeding with only NTR/NTRS content is incredibly difficult.
Hangover Cat is also doing quite well. There are a number of titles flying well under the radar but normally they leverage multiple platforms rather than just relying on Patreon. The ultimate goal, of course, is to eventually get that sweet money from Steam rolling in.

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
I’m not saying it is a slow burn in its current form; I’m saying it could’ve been
Yeah, I agree, after I commented, I thought he probably meant it could have been a great slow burn game. We'll just have to wait for the new game. Cheers

Macinnes

Feb 19, 2020
I personally like swinging, sharing and even watching my partner with another man. I do not like being cucked though and this one is mostly about this. For example Greg really got me pissed because he was disrespectful and obviously cucking the M/C. It would've been different if during their poker game they swapped partners. With the scene with the M/C's brother I would've been OK with a true sharing scene where the M/C and his brother spit roast Anna, but once again the brother cucks the M/C. The AVN was OK but not my thing. I quit just before the scene with Luis where Anna runs off on her night before the wedding to fuck another man. Nope, nope nope.

Vessantia

Feb 16, 2022
An interesting choice would have been to allow someone else (Luis) to have sex with Anna before Den after the wedding...

angelm1ke

Aug 5, 2017
Great work dev!
Normaly I would wish for more content, but since you think the framework for this story is limiting and that it should be finished, I can only thank you for finding a way to reach its end.
Can't wait to see where you go with the next project.

lkjfedasl

Jan 1, 2021
Yeah, if you want to get the big bucks round these parts you have to make a game where the mc just rapes through coercion, blackmail, or heavy sleep / drugging.

4.20 star(s) 27 Votes