4.20 star(s) 27 Votes

Superjaber

Nov 19, 2018
NTR [Designed to cause jealousy by having the romantic interest involved with someone other than the MC.]
Even the NTR definition on tags rules are stupid, is on SEXUAL CONTENT.
But the game is sharing, not meeting the requirements to get NTR tag. If you can prove otherwise, I will update the tag.
Hi, I am not trying to prove that it has NTR, I just tried to give a different variation of the NTR tag that is used on this site,I know that by the tag rules NTR = Netorare.

Meaning Less

Engaged Member
Sep 13, 2016
NTR [Designed to cause jealousy by having the romantic interest involved with someone other than the MC.]
But the game is sharing, not meeting the requirements to get NTR tag. If you can prove otherwise, I will update the tag.
Except there is no specific tag for "sharing", every game that has sharing uses the NTR tag...
The MC gets horny imagining his girl being shared and pursuing conversations with other partners, that feeling is triggered by jealousy, which is the NTR. (This is part of the game)

I also would include the cheating tag because the MC also starts going after other girls behind her back.

Padre Katyusha

I can't be called a woman cause I'm not hot enough
Uploader
Jun 4, 2019
Hi, I am not trying to prove that it has NTR, I just tried to give a different variation of the NTR tag that is used on this site,I know that by the tag rules NTR = Netorare.
Except there is no specific tag for "sharing", every game that has sharing uses the NTR tag...
The MC gets horny imagining his girl being shared and pursuing conversations with other partners, that feeling is triggered by jealousy, which is the NTR. (This is part of the game)

I also would include the cheating tag because the MC also starts going after other girls behind her back.
Both play the game and let me know if is that a real NTR. The title is sharing, no more discuss.

Twelvemonkey

Oct 12, 2018
You're right, as long as there's no netorare in this game, it means it doesn't meet requirements to get ntr tag because in this website/forum, the ntr tag always stands for netorare. So, unless they have proven otherwise, there is no 'ntr' in this game. Look at Deliverance, there are no netorare in that game, only sharing and swinging. And that game doesn't have 'ntr' tag on it even though sharing is netorase. That just one of many examples.

Padre Katyusha

I can't be called a woman cause I'm not hot enough
Uploader
Jun 4, 2019
??? The Megalink download file size is 361mb, what are you downloading?
The other links are the first release, I didn't updated, but the developer compressed all images, that's why 361mb on MEGA.

Deleted member 254042

Oct 20, 2017
"Sharing", that means is not NTR.
NTR can be netorase(sharing) so putting ntr tag is necessary. also, i really hate when people insist to put ntr tag to game that has no ntr element... like a girl had sex to some random people but the girl has no relationship with you or you dont even know here.. and your gf succubus/demon that had sex with some random too but you should know better that they are type that can have sex with anyone

Reactions: Brockbane

fabulous007

Dec 30, 2019
It is netorase, which is a form of NTR.
In this game maybe but in general sharing doesn't always mean netorase. For example for swingers, the point is often that each member of the couple can fuck other people. Or simply that they like big messy orgies (in which both members of the couple participate). Sharing is equivalent to netorase only when the guy likes to watch, and doesn't really participate.

Reactions: Superjaber
4.20 star(s) 27 Votes