4.20 star(s) 27 Votes

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
"Sharing", that means is not NTR.
This is from the official tag list on F95:
NTR [Designed to cause jealousy by having the romantic interest involved with someone other than the MC.]
https://f95zone.to/threads/tags-rules-and-list-updated-2021-05-02.10394/

If you think there's another existing tag that conflicts with that description your point is fair. The fact however is that there's a lot of tags that are missing completely and the way NTR is defined, it fits.
You would normally be right though.

phupdup

Oct 24, 2019
Ok so what the hell is the real title of ths thing anyway? OP and compressed download archive is "Sharing my Fiancee" while the game folder inside is "Happymarrigaethedarksideofdesires". Can we have a wee bit of consistency here?

Swooosh

Oct 22, 2021
Wow, this game is so good and promising! It remember My Emily a bit for me. For now there is less humiliation but i still enjoy it so much!

Silver

Regular
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
This game feels like incest at a time, because the guy looks older than the girl, which makes her look like the guy's daughter.

PerverTeacher

Jun 5, 2017
I enjoyed A LOT! Please do continue with this project and PLEASE bring every aspect of the life style (if you find fit) but so far, so good!

Reactions: Zongor

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
A very nice start, i'm hoping in very naughty outfits for the sharing/cuckold scenes (like my favourite one!)

hr17

Aug 9, 2017
Sharing my Fiancée
SoiCowboy Edition

This is my take on cleaning up the Engrish of this new installment. It is not perfect, but better than the original. I only spent six hours on this "translation" over many whiskeys! Haha!

If you would like a SoiCowboy SPICY Edition, please PM me.

Cheers!

SoiCowboy
Just getting a text file:

This content has been restricted. Using Cloudflare\\\'s basic
service in this manner is a violation of the Terms of
Service. Please visit cfl.re/tos to learn more.

• Angry
Reactions: Allan Trumbull
4.20 star(s) 27 Votes