4.20 star(s) 27 Votes

Padre Katyusha

I can't be called a woman cause I'm not hot enough
Uploader
Jun 4, 2019
Just getting a text file:

This content has been restricted. Using Cloudflare\\\'s basic
service in this manner is a violation of the Terms of
Service. Please visit cfl.re/tos to learn more.
Your first message in 5 years, welcome!
All attachments are hold by CloudFlare, and we are having issues.

• Haha
Reactions: Swooosh

Dimajio333

Game Developer
Nov 26, 2021
Well, this was my first game and yes, it’s correct, that the game was renamed during the development, plus the plot was changed as well. That’s why there could be some spelling mistakes and the game was not renamed in a proper way inside the folder )) don’t judge too hard, this was my first game and I have already compressed it and thinking to upgrade/change/update the content.

Reactions: XuDong.Z

lkjfedasl

Jan 1, 2021
game called sharing my fiancee. given open to suggest to share. game over. nothing is ever easy i suppose lol

iainmore

Jun 12, 2017
I think this is another game that needs a compressed version being a newer game. 1.25GB is just too much to dl if you are in the back of beyond for work reasons.

Padre Katyusha

I can't be called a woman cause I'm not hot enough
Uploader
Jun 4, 2019
I think this is another game that needs a compressed version being a newer game. 1.25GB is just too much to dl if you are in the back of beyond for work reasons.
The developer made a compression into the images, the "compressed" on the OP is the official normal version they remade. I changed only the Mega link they provided because people basically just care about Mega mirror and I'm too lazy to mirror to another host. Then, some uploader edited my thread thinking that is a compressed version, that's why that OP.
The dev contacted me, probably they gonna take ownership of this thread soon. If not, I'm only gonna update when a new release comes up, and the dev is crazy because changed the name various time and Itch page goes to void sometimes, but the name on F95 of their account is same as the OP.

imagem_2021-12-06_012721.png

iainmore

Jun 12, 2017
The developer made a compression into the images, the "compressed" on the OP is the official normal version they remade. I changed only the Mega link they provided because people basically just care about Mega mirror and I'm too lazy to mirror to another host. Then, some uploader edited my thread thinking that is a compressed version, that's why that OP.
The dev contacted me, probably they gonna take ownership of this thread soon. If not, I'm only gonna update when a new release comes up, and the dev is crazy because changed the name various time and Itch page goes to void sometimes, but the name on F95 of their account is same as the OP.

View attachment 1532305
Ta for the info.

matthww

Apr 3, 2020
ok, i think no one report what to expect, so I will make that (praying to the developer read this)

put the control in wife hands is funny for middle\end game, but not for opening. Now, would be more fun if mc encourage her to fuck with other guys, but she stay afraid. All cuckolding content on internet introduce a sociopath hotwife stereotype. But cuck consent and encouragement make games with NTR content like TAC, Deliverance so popular.

the first update left a bit ambiguous about which way we will go (she is corrupting very fast). This should be clear.

I would like to play a game where the wife slowly turns in a hotwife and stay faithful to mc, at the same time both of them (mc and wife) enjoy cuckolding and hotwifing. Instead of be cheated, mc encourage her to make sex with other guys. And instead of she be the boss (who will make choices, convince him, etc.), would be more funny a cuck boss. Something more StagVixen relantioship. But I'm talking a flexible thing. Would make sense if she became more selfish and independent when becomes more experienced

Bring new contents few explored by ntr games: fix bulls, couple swap, travel with friends, swing parties. But if this game is about cuckolding, remember: cuckolding is about feel pleasure while see his girl being fucked by other guys better than you can do. So the guys who will fuck our hotwife should carefully selected by the couple. I would like to see the wife becoming a sizequeen

Last edited:
Reactions: Sharper
4.20 star(s) 27 Votes