4.10 star(s) 28 Votes

crisbr

Mar 12, 2018
Sharing my Fiancée
SoiCowboy Edition

This is my take on cleaning up the Engrish of this new installment. It is not perfect, but better than the original. I only spent six hours on this "translation" over many whiskeys! Haha!

If you would like a SoiCowboy SPICY Edition, please PM me.

Cheers!

SoiCowboy

Edit: If Cloudflare is giving you trouble, try this.

Sharing my Fiancée - SoiCowboy Edition
my friend i love what you do with these games improving them and adding more things to the games please update to the new version i count on you i love you -^,^-

Dimajio333

Game Developer
Nov 26, 2021
Ok, I have replaced "é" everywhere I could and a new version was uploaded again on mega. Please, use the same link from my previous post (I have updated Windows link with the fixed version). If that doesn't help, then I won't have any ideas o_O

Reactions: LoneRanger11

Vlad

Oct 9, 2016
Вообще не запускается, даже лог-файл не создаёт.

The game does not start at all, not even a log file is created.

Reactions: slavik_167

LoneRanger11

Jul 3, 2020
Ok, I have replaced "é" everywhere I could and a new version was uploaded again on mega. Please, use the same link from my previous post (I have updated Windows link with the fixed version). If that doesn't help, then I won't have any ideas o_O
Thanks, it works

AER201812

Jan 13, 2018
well, the game is working but self-voicing is not. i switched the say.vbs file from another game but still getting an error...
can you make a fix?

Davewatch

Jan 7, 2020
This is one HOT game Keep up the good work (English is not always the best though) Does Greg always have to look like a maniac axe murderer though?

Reactions: ant007

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Stockings/garter belt with the corset is a very exciting combo, if paired with high heels it's superb! Great game however! :)

bulbor

Aug 22, 2019
For lovers of this kind of gameplay it is really a good game. It is great that the creator has not pushed full throttle but gave the player the chance to choice the velocity of girlfriend's mind changing. I would like to see in the future, before sex with other men, a physical pimp in girlfriend: hairstyle, hair color, tattoos, piercings etc.
I disagree, unless it's extremely well done, you risk ruining the appearance of the FMC. Resulting in the player losing interest in her. Like they did in the Spellbook. Shaving half her head and making her look deranged. I think they changed her back after that, cant remember. Maybe some people liked the deranged look though. If there are body modifications they should be optional.

4.10 star(s) 28 Votes