4.10 star(s) 28 Votes

Twelvemonkey

Oct 12, 2018
Good game sir. A little too fast paced but still better than giving us a blue balled game like most of the similar vn out there.

Reactions: ant007

Dimajio333

Game Developer
Nov 26, 2021
The number of misspellings is really unsettling

You are absolutely right. Frankly, after the first release, I was not inspired by the result of my work. With very small interest to the game, I was doubtful in investment of my time in the update... Probably, many new developers are facing this problem (I still consider myself not a developer, but an amateur :p). And very often I simply used google translator with just a small amendments. Sorry for that :)

And I want to express special thanks to SoiCowboy for his translation of the first part (y)

bulbor

Aug 22, 2019
You are absolutely right. Frankly, after the first release, I was not inspired by the result of my work. With very small interest to the game, I was doubtful in investment of my time in the update... Probably, many new developers are facing this problem (I still consider myself not a developer, but an amateur :p). And very often I simply used google translator with just a small amendments. Sorry for that :)

And I want to express special thanks to SoiCowboy for his translation of the first part (y)
Do not be disheartened by the spelling/grammar issue, that is easily fixed. What you managed to accomplish in terms of story and camera angles is very very nice. You may not consider yourself a Dev, but I consider you to be one and I'm sure I'm not alone in this. Good job!

Swooosh

Oct 22, 2021

At the beginning is not simple bro, you need to release some uptades and than supporters coming. I'm thinking to become a patreon supporter for your game because i like it and i want to see more..

PS: do you plan to insert also some femdom/humiliation content? Playing the game seems a natural development for the plot..

Last edited:
Reactions: ant007

Dimajio333

Game Developer
Nov 26, 2021
At the beginning is not simple bro, you need to release some uptades and than supporters coming. I'm thinking to become a patreon supporter for your game because i like it and i want to see more..

PS: do you plan to insert also some femdom/humiliation content? Playing the game seems a natural development for the plot..
I never considered this game as a financial project. Simple support even on this site is also worth a lot :D

Humiliation content may appear in the future. The main plot of the game is the smooth transformation of both main characters.

ant007

Mar 27, 2020

Definitely don't give up on the game. It has potential. Like you who have the potential to become a good developer. I believe that you will get a lot of support here (if not financial, then moral for sure).

Very good update. A little bit fast (as someone said), but good. And better be fast than blue balling.

akiostein

Aug 9, 2021
Hehe when there are NTR tags I will definitely try it even if it hurts in the heart later. good luck. good game.

4.10 star(s) 28 Votes