4.10 star(s) 28 Votes

BeastMaster59

Jun 12, 2017
I Started Support for the Game today, because I love this Game, but also had to read that the Dev will probably put the Game on Hold because of the War going on in his Country (Ukraine) and Lack of Support.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hope the Dev continues because the Game turned out great,but I also can fully Understand if he Stops for Lack of support or the War going on in his country.
For the Future I wish him all the Best, either way he decides.

bulbor

Aug 22, 2019
I Started Support for the Game today, because I love this Game, but also had to read that the Dev will probably put the Game on Hold because of the War going on in his Country (Ukraine) and Lack of Support.

Hope the Dev continues because the Game turned out great,but I also can fully Understand if he Stops for Lack of support or the War going on in his country.
Dimajio333 As for the war, I'm sad to hear that you are afflicted by it and I hope that you come out unharmed.
As for the support, that takes some time to build up. Depending on the quality and the frequency of the releases. Persist and persevere.

Feb 12, 2021

As much as i would love to see more of SMF and it sounds like we will for March which i can't believe your still pushing out the latest version, I for one have the up most respect and feel so sorry for what is happening in the Dev's home country right now. It is horrific. Can't possibly imagine and hope he or she and their love one's are safe. Take all the time you need.

Reactions: Dimajio333

Swooosh

Oct 22, 2021
Hey, thanks, I'm fine. Can't say the same about many other people ((
Still trying to work on update, when I have a free time and still hope to finish it till the end of month, if everything will be more or less fine. I will post the update here.
Thanks!
Nice. Btw i ask just for you, the game comes later in this situation. I hope this shit war ends soon. It's a fucking shame..
Stay safe.

Dimajio333

Game Developer
Nov 26, 2021
Hi! If anyone is interested, here is a new update of the game (v0.6):

I would be grateful if someone could help improve the English text or add their own language )
Thanks..

Swooosh

Oct 22, 2021
Thanks, we are more or less fine... just faced with a new reality.

Regarding saves - unfortunately, you should start from the beginning, because I have changed some game settings.
Understood bro, thx a lot!

PS: i play the update man, this is fantastic! I have a question for you: do you plan to add some humiliation contents (creampie cleaning, sph, ecc.)? At least like optional contents. The situation is extremely open to humiliation things. And maybe BBC! I'm really close to subscribe your patreon as i told you before, i need only a confirmation here and than i subscribe!

PPS: i really like new wife look!! Instead i don't like the fact that there aren't difference between the blackmail Ivaska route and the other one. I have 2 saves with different routes after the BBC scene with Ivaska and the outcome is the same.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 28 Votes