4.10 star(s) 28 Votes

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
Wow, i had to restart from the beginning but this story is so good that i don't mind, it's even better like this, to revive the whole thing in one piece!
I don't know how things happen if you play the jalous guy, but if you play the full sharing guy it's really awesome!:p
The difference seems to be watching it happen or waiting in the car and being told about it later. I believe the scenes happen either way or else she falls out of love with you and the game is over.

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
there was a joke in the old soviet union (don't judge me):
somebody calls radio Yerevan during a social show and asks, "i'm on the fence, what should i do? marry a beautiful woman that everybody around will gonna fuck or should i marry an ugly one that nobody will wanna even lay a finger on her?"
"well, it's a tough dilemma, says the DJ, you basically have to choose in between eating a tasty cake together with your friends or... eating a shit alone."
You can also let someone else be the asshole who marries her and then fuck her like everyone else

Nov 9, 2020
View attachment 1521654

Overview:
This game has very specific content, which probably will not suit everyone.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2022-04-06
Release Date: 2022-04-04
Developer: Dimajio333 -
Censored: No
Version: 0.6
Language: English, Russian
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

If the games doesn't start:
Replace "é" with "e" in the folder name

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: - MEGA - -
Mac: - MEGA - -
Android: - MEGA - -
Other:
COMPRESSED

Extra: Better Translation*

* This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 1521675 View attachment 1521678 View attachment 1521680 View attachment 1521681 View attachment 1521682 View attachment 1521683 View attachment 1521685 View attachment 1521687 View attachment 1521688 View attachment 1521689 View attachment 1521691
Great start! Looking forward to seeing where it goes from here. Thanks

Twelvemonkey

Oct 12, 2018
Reactions: cebs and crisbr

phupdup

Oct 24, 2019
I hope someone puts a note on the OP that this 0.6 version breaks saves from the previous version.

crisbr

Mar 12, 2018
Sharing my Fiancée
SoiCowboy Edition

This is my take on cleaning up the Engrish of this new installment. It is not perfect, but better than the original. I only spent six hours on this "translation" over many whiskeys! Haha!

If you would like a SoiCowboy SPICY Edition, please PM me.

Cheers!

SoiCowboy

Edit: If Cloudflare is giving you trouble, try this.

Sharing my Fiancée - SoiCowboy Edition
hey man new updated is up please make for 0.6

Swooosh

Oct 22, 2021
Thanks=) Sure, I definitely plan this contents. It was actually planed in my mind from the beginning. This is not a way to force you to subscribe - it's completely voluntary =) Nowadays I am considering this game not as a commercial, but an amateur project just to try myself. Regarding the line with Ivanka, you are right - I have simplified this route because of the lack of time. Perheps I will improve this in future)
Done bro, i'm a patreon now! ;)

Sep 18, 2021
Sharing my Fiancée
SoiCowboy Edition

This is my take on cleaning up the Engrish of this new installment. It is not perfect, but better than the original. I only spent six hours on this "translation" over many whiskeys! Haha!

If you would like a SoiCowboy SPICY Edition, please PM me.

Cheers!

SoiCowboy

Edit: If Cloudflare is giving you trouble, try this.

Sharing my Fiancée - SoiCowboy Edition
Does this work with the latest version? (0.6)

Twelvemonkey

Oct 12, 2018
Indeed you are right, the game version is v0.6 but SoiCowboy edition is from 0.2, missed that :FacePalm:

Just tell me, is the game still playable? If not i can remove my port...
It's playable but i don't think anyone wants to play 0.2 content since the latest is 0.6

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
Not really the type of game I would play, but I'm out of town and I'm bored...
This was actually surprisingly good and enjoyable.

The relationship between the fiancée and and MC were actually pretty good. Being unable to satisfy his GF sexually and knowing it, must be a truly awful feeling.

Pushing your very pretty GF to do stuff like this is not something that I would ever truly understand. My own insecurity (Playing as an average looking MC), would be too scared that my pretty soon to be wife would leave me for someone else.

The fact that she still only loves her man (And get's jealous) and still have plenty of sex with him is actually kind of sweet in it's own way.
The fact that there is:-
1) Full trust between them
2) She loves only him (despite him being very average looking)
3) Full honesty and disclosure
Actually makes for a very mature relationship and actually one of the better ones for games on this sites. (In most other games, the MC is a complete whore that cheats on every girl in the game with every other girl in the game)

Cuckolding and swinging is not really my kinks, but I somehow enjoyed the relationship dynamic in this game so far. Everything is consensual and the GF really considers the MC's feelings and makes sure that she does not hurt him.

Who knows where the game ultimately goes, maybe I will end up hating it, but so far so good. Good job dev!

Reactions: Smartch

bulbor

Aug 22, 2019
lok34 Wow that was a pretty brutal review. Although I have to agree that the choices carry little meaning atm. Hopefully that will change as the game evolves.
And I'm not sure that changing the appearance of the wife was a good idea. The player is supposed to "fall in love" with the wife. Now she suddenly looks like a different woman. Oh well...

Reactions: lockhear

lockhear

Engaged Member
Oct 10, 2017
And I'm not sure that changing the appearance of the wife was a good idea. The player is supposed to "fall in love" with the wife. Now she suddenly looks like a different woman. Oh well...
Completely agree, I hope she'll be back with her original hairstyle :love:

Reactions: lok34

lok34

Oct 3, 2021
lok34 Wow that was a pretty brutal review. Although I have to agree that the choices carry little meaning atm. Hopefully that will change as the game evolves.
yea, but none of it was untrue, plus no one else seems to want to say what is glaringly obvious. I feel inclined to leave harsher reviews when half the reviews aren't based on gameplay but are put by people just trying to boost the game review average. If people left more of a critical analysis so that the dev could actually improve the game quality then I might not be as harsh.

bulbor

Aug 22, 2019
yea, but none of it was untrue, plus no one else seems to want to say what is glaringly obvious. I feel inclined to leave harsher reviews when half the reviews aren't based on gameplay but are put by people just trying to boost the game review average. If people left more of a critical analysis so that the dev could actually improve the game quality then I might not be as harsh.
To be fair, this game has something that most games of this genre are lacking. That is love and mutual respect between man and woman. And I think that's what most people like about this game. Hence the positive reviews.

lok34

Oct 3, 2021
To be fair, this game has something that most games of this genre are lacking. That is love and mutual respect between man and woman. And I think that's what most people like about this game. Hence the positive reviews.

I get your point that the couple is happy with what's happening though, one person directly said that in their review.
Some of the reviews are clearly fake or exaggerated, the one by NTRfun talks about a married couple after years of marriage? um what?
Or the reviews that talk about swinging and sharing, I feel are deliberate exaggerations to make the game appeal to a wider audience. There defo isn't any swinging and I feel sharing is more of a two way thing also.
People are always more keen to leave positive reviews than honest ones, in my opinion.
One reviewer tells non fans of NTR and Cuckold not to play or review! If that isn't a sign that that reviewer isn't trying to keep the average score up I don't know what is.

(sorry for the ramble)

Dimajio333

Game Developer
Nov 26, 2021
got your point. Thanks for the review

Reactions: bulbor and lok34
4.10 star(s) 28 Votes