4.10 star(s) 28 Votes

Dimajio333

Game Developer
Nov 26, 2021
Understood bro, thx a lot!

PS: i play the update man, this is fantastic! I have a question for you: do you plan to add some humiliation contents (creampie cleaning, sph, ecc.)? At least like optional contents. The situation is extremely open to humiliation things. And maybe BBC! I'm really close to subscribe your patreon as i told you before, i need only a confirmation here and than i subscribe!

PPS: i really like new wife look!! Instead i don't like the fact that there aren't difference between the blackmail Ivaska route and the other one. I have 2 saves with different routes after the BBC scene with Ivaska and the outcome is the same.
Thanks=) Sure, I definitely plan this contents. It was actually planed in my mind from the beginning. This is not a way to force you to subscribe - it's completely voluntary =) Nowadays I am considering this game not as a commercial, but an amateur project just to try myself. Regarding the line with Ivanka, you are right - I have simplified this route because of the lack of time. Perheps I will improve this in future)

latex lvr

May 3, 2019
I don't know if its a bug or just an oversight in the code. On this play through I decided to play that I kept my job and asked Ivanka to help with project. Yet later I get a call from some random guy (can't remember his name) and the dialogue goes on as if I left the job. It then calls Ivanka to get the missing project pages. Also before going to the friends house with fiancee to do the poker night The mc confesses to her that he had to quit the job, But that isn't how I have played it ?

Dimajio333

Game Developer
Nov 26, 2021
I don't know if its a bug or just an oversight in the code. On this play through I decided to play that I kept my job and asked Ivanka to help with project. Yet later I get a call from some random guy (can't remember his name) and the dialogue goes on as if I left the job. It then calls Ivanka to get the missing project pages. Also before going to the friends house with fiancee to do the poker night The mc confesses to her that he had to quit the job, But that isn't how I have played it ?
could be a bug in the code...I will check this issue, thanks for this info. If this is a bug, I will fix it in the next update ))

Reactions: latex lvr

r3dSk0rp10n

Sep 13, 2021
Sharing is caring :ROFLMAO:
there was a joke in the old soviet union (don't judge me):
somebody calls radio Yerevan during a social show and asks, "i'm on the fence, what should i do? marry a beautiful woman that everybody around will gonna fuck or should i marry an ugly one that nobody will wanna even lay a finger on her?"
"well, it's a tough dilemma, says the DJ, you basically have to choose in between eating a tasty cake together with your friends or... eating a shit alone."

atrebor68

Aug 26, 2020
there was a joke in the old soviet union (don't judge me):
somebody calls radio Yerevan during a social show and asks, "i'm on the fence, what should i do? marry a beautiful woman that everybody around will gonna fuck or should i marry an ugly one that nobody will wanna even lay a finger on her?"
"well, it's a tough dilemma, says the DJ, you basically have to choose in between eating a tasty cake together with your friends or... eating a shit alone."
Sad, but true. Beutiful, sexy women are surrounded by temptations, in a long wedding sooner or later one ( ore some...) other cock will slide into yours wife's pussy.

Last edited:

F9Zoney

Jul 1, 2018
Some people get their jollies by getting kicked in the balls, others like to watch girls make out with each other, and still others like to ride the Cuckwagon. If there weren't so many inexplicable kinks out there, Japan's adult entertainment industry would be a pale shadow of itself. Best not to dwell on it too long.
i mean yeah sharing and so on i can at least understand, i cant find it good but i can understand. but what get a man out of a relationship where he is in a relationship with a woman but isnt allowed to fuck his woman? and yeah this is happen, some very extreme form of cuckold.

Masoot

Sep 3, 2021
... but what get a man out of a relationship where he is in a relationship with a woman but isnt allowed to fuck his woman?
You answered your own question I guess. It's going to be quite difficult to explain considering you don't seem to think women have value beyond that.

F9Zoney

Jul 1, 2018
You answered your own question I guess. It's going to be quite difficult to explain considering you don't seem to think women have value beyond that.
of course have women value beyond that but everything beyond sexual intercourse is just a female friend, so dont try to paint me here as the bad guy.

mcclem5257

Oct 24, 2019
could be a bug in the code...I will check this issue, thanks for this info. If this is a bug, I will fix it in the next update ))
I guess I should just wait for the next update to download then? I mean why start a new game if there is a bug that doesn't allow branching?

cebs

Engaged Member
Donor
Compressor
Feb 19, 2018
Here's my compressed version of Sharing My Fiancée v0.6

Win/Linux

Normal Size:700.7MB

Compressed Size: 212MB

Download

===============================

Mac

Normal Size: 666.5MB

Compressed Size: 178.2MB

Download:

Compressed with
YAC - Yet Another Cruncher (A Game Compactor) [V3.3]

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
Wow, i had to restart from the beginning but this story is so good that i don't mind, it's even better like this, to revive the whole thing in one piece!
I don't know how things happen if you play the jalous guy, but if you play the full sharing guy it's really awesome!:p

4.10 star(s) 28 Votes