brittC25

Nov 24, 2018
This is the best site for hint words for sharks games and other games also.

foible

Aug 29, 2017
i don't know if people can get games out of the priv box with the new HTML format, but i'd love it if they could.
It requires capturing each individual resource as it gets buffered into your computer (the html5 doesn't load the entire game into the browser window, it only loads one section of the game at a time, once you reach a certain point, it buffers the next few pieces) then repacking them all in a new host that's been edited not to contact his website to verify that you've paid. The process is very time-consuming and requires a fair bit of coding knowledge. For two or three games a year coming out, it's not worth anyone's time or money to do it.

As I mentioned earlier, if you REALLY want to play new Shark games, just wait until both games in the priv box are new to you, buy a month (it's only like $14 and it's a one-time/one-month charge, not recurring), play the games to your heart's content for a month, then wait 6-10 months for the next two games to come out.

$14-30 a year to play two to four Shark games is plenty worth it. Especially since the only place you'll be able to play the bonus scenes from now on is in the priv box.

Reactions: Bigapee

Bigapee

Jul 19, 2017
As I mentioned earlier, if you REALLY want to play new Shark games, just wait until both games in the priv box are new to you, buy a month (it's only like $14 and it's a one-time/one-month charge, not recurring), play the games to your heart's content for a month, then wait 6-10 months for the next two games to come out.

$14-30 a year to play two to four Shark games is plenty worth it. Especially since the only place you'll be able to play the bonus scenes from now on is in the priv box.
i agree, i've been a fan of his games for years so when one pops up i really look forward to i don't mind giving him a couple bucks for it.

tntwftnt

May 30, 2017
Oh I agree, but there is no question of "Outdated graphics or not" the artwork on girls/guys is min 15 years out of date no matter how much work he puts into it all, he knew well flash was ending years in advance as most did, it was a golden chance for him to up his game entirely and learn a new skillset for everything and produce stunning games, I mean as an example, I read on his forum from outside, the Christiesroom was changing their game platform to move with the times, to the same platform that WillyD is on,, is what Christiesroom is intending on using, so, awesome on that, in 15 years time will shark still be dishing out the same crap? but by then it will be 30 years out of date lol.
where's christiesroom now?can't find it.

Reactions: newomi

brittC25

Nov 24, 2018
where's christiesroom now?can't find it.
Being honest, could not say, have not played any of christiesroom games in a long time, if they made the change like I read they said they were intending on doing, great, if not, pity, their games were good, nice artwork, little bit to short, and some were very buggy.

michi04

May 14, 2018
hello, is someone here who has a walktrough for this game. I can't get any further and I'm at the scene where Patrick sticks his finger in Melanie's ass

bakuon

Jul 28, 2017
hello, is someone here who has a walktrough for this game. I can't get any further and I'm at the scene where Patrick sticks his finger in Melanie's ass
what game are you talking about ???
if not you have this site for "hint" and "soluces".

there is also the shark forum

michi04

May 14, 2018
what game are you talking about ???
if not you have this site for "hint" and "soluces".

there is also the shark forum
Thank you very much, sorry
I completely forgot the game, I mean "mums going out"

I didn't find a walkthrough on viewforum under mums going out

unfortunately I can't get any further with my scene on both sides :(

bakuon

Jul 28, 2017
Thank you very much, sorry
I completely forgot the game, I mean "mums going out"

I didn't find a walkthrough on viewforum under mums going out

unfortunately I can't get any further with my scene on both sides :(
this is the scene where the father goes to see if his son is okay and finds him fucking with melany....
before putting his fingers in his ass, he has to wet them with his mouth.... see img

michi04

May 14, 2018
this is the scene where the father goes to see if his son is okay and finds him fucking with melany....
before putting his fingers in his ass, he has to wet them with his mouth.... see img
But this is a bad ending and I actually wanted to continue playing and can't get to the next scene. who can help me?

bakuon

Jul 28, 2017
But this is a bad ending and I actually wanted to continue playing and can't get to the next scene. who can help me?
here's a video that shows you how to play this scene

michi04

May 14, 2018
[QUOTE = "bakuon, post: 4978629, member: 136057"]
Hier ist ein Video, das Ihnen zeigt, wie Sie diese Szene abspielen

Mega
[/ZITAT]

thanks

Bigapee

Jul 19, 2017
i'll ask again since it kind of got lost, but was there a bonus for Furious Mermaid? i've checked, but can't find one. so i'm guessing no, but figured one of you fine folks might know for sure.

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes