Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
A REALLY PERFECT WIFE
Mega

JEALOUSY
Mega
As many others I can't get these games to run properly, freezes after the first few seconds and starting from "play the scenes" also do not work.
Anyone has links that actually work reliably, or know of a program/brower that can actually run these, Chrome, firefox and Edge cannot

michi04

May 14, 2018
hello, can't play the game jealousy. It hangs on. can someone please give me the game as a file. would be very happy. Thank you.

bakuon

Jul 28, 2017
hello can someone give me the walkthrough for jealousy, i can't get any further, thank you.
there is no walkthrough , but a code to type during the game that makes yellow circles appear where you have to click to trigger the action. the code for this game is "bed" that you simply type on your keyboard when the character is waiting for your action to trigger a scene

michi04

May 14, 2018
there is no walkthrough , but a code to type during the game that makes yellow circles appear where you have to click to trigger the action. the code for this game is "bed" that you simply type on your keyboard when the character is waiting for your action to trigger a scene
thank you for your help

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes