foible

Aug 29, 2017
And… enter the flood of new users/posts/requests; “give new game?!” “borrow login?” “where new game?!?” “freeness plox!!!?!?)?!!?”

I shall reiterate: NO ONE is going to post anything from the privbox on this site. NO ONE is going to share a login for the privbox on this site.

I wish this post could be a default showing every time someone opens this thread. So many fewer posts/pages if so.

RainingChairs

Feb 2, 2018
And… enter the flood of new users/posts/requests; “give new game?!” “borrow login?” “where new game?!?” “freeness plox!!!?!?)?!!?”

I shall reiterate: NO ONE is going to post anything from the privbox on this site. NO ONE is going to share a login for the privbox on this site.

I wish this post could be a default showing every time someone opens this thread. So many fewer posts/pages if so.
Dude, thanks!! Really, thanks!
I also wanted to share the exact same thinking, but on the second thought, I didn't. Who was gonna read it anyway....

First thing those lazy-ass fuckers do is beg for a link (or an account), without even reading the OP or do a search!

I really really really fucking hate this, when I get a notification that there are new posts in a thread and then I see another "New Member" asking for a link!! Like that kind pressure is gonna change anyone's mind to share anything....! :FacePalm:

In a way, this reminds me of the stray cats in my neighborhood that meow to anyone passing by begging for a snack. But at least, those are cats!

ps:
We also need a "Hero" to ban those accounts that are created just for begging.

Rahul231793

May 12, 2021
The content of the following .ISO file is from the separate Shark-Lagoon games in HTML5.
1-The Bet (Bonus)
2-Mums Going Out (Demo)
3-Mums Going Out (Full Game)
4-The Bet (Full Game)

Link: Mega
* .ISO weight: 459.8MB approximate.
* Unzipped weight: 460MB.

I have used the Engine RPG Maker MV as if it were an emulator, in order not to have to use a Google Chrome Portable.

1- Note: You are only in a test version. Resources must be resized to conform to that required by the Engine RMMV (RPG Maker MV). And this part I do not know, if someone would do it, you can lose the image quality in the resources.
2- Note: That is why it freezes and closes automatically, without being able to continue.

Thanks to:
shark from the lagoon (Shark's Lagoon) for the games
bakuon for sharing the link to the games (the bet + bonus + mum s going out on Mega).
Hint of both games plz

tj_fz

Dec 28, 2019
Hello, anyone know games like shark-lagoon games?
or a way to search it?

what I mean by like shark-lagoon games are
1. find-out the right spot to click (hold & drag)
2. has a story

Great thanks

foible

Aug 29, 2017
anyone know the hint word for a women`s affair?
Shark hasn’t hinted about it yet and it’s not given at the end, if there even is one. The game is incredibly linear, so maybe there isn’t a hint word? There’s only a handful of moments that result in game over and there are no alternate endings.

Reactions: Chtulhu6969

HanktheHunk3

Nov 18, 2019

You could ask to stick it at the front of the thread.

Reactions: RainingChairs
3.30 star(s) 3 Votes