edy2022

Aug 9, 2022
and how the hint word works in a really perfect wife?
I type ¨job¨ and ¨duty¨ and nothing different happens

Deadworker

Jan 5, 2019
Hey i'm stuck right at the beginning of the bonus scene for mum's boyfriend in the pool. where do i need to click?

bakuon

Jul 28, 2017
I also had this problem with a bug version, here is one that works. if not I put you the steps to do to get out of the pool

Reactions: dinusgpri

scarfer

Nov 4, 2017
Ever since Shark went to .html, all of these games freeze on me at some point. And the only way I can get out of it is to refresh the page, which starts the game over. Which will allow the game to freeze again, sometimes at the same point and sometimes at a different one.

wildcat99sh

Aug 31, 2017
Ever since Shark went to .html, all of these games freeze on me at some point. And the only way I can get out of it is to refresh the page, which starts the game over. Which will allow the game to freeze again, sometimes at the same point and sometimes at a different one.
I had this problem too in the past.
For me it was a difference in the used browser.
Chrome, Firefox, Opera -> freeze. But Edge was working (strange enough, as it uses the Chromium Engine as well :unsure:)

Reactions: scarfer

bakuon

Jul 28, 2017
a women's affair is out anyone can share it?
someone has to pay 10 € or S and know how to get the game and make an executable.
"a really perfect wife 2" will soon become playable for free when his new game is released - ...

Ghostcat53

Sep 22, 2022
Ghostcat 53 is Ghostcat - Since I lost access to my old e-mail due to an update error, I have to register new ones with you

asplly97

Retired
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2018
I dont want to replay the first part again. Played it long back and forgot what it was. Anyone know if the 1st part has some video somewhere?

bakuon

Jul 28, 2017
I dont want to replay the first part again. Played it long back and forgot what it was. Anyone know if the 1st part has some video somewhere?
I can't find any video for this game but you can find some on x site.
example:
if not redo the game using the hint code
code for: A really perfect wife is: job

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes