yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
ShatteredLands-1.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

proxyx13

Aug 10, 2017
I get this error when I go Journal>Quests

ERROR in
action number 1
of Draw Event
for object obj_questName:

Variable obj_questName.cityQuest2(100938, -2147483648) not set before reading it.
at gml_Object_obj_questName_Draw_64
############################################################################################
gml_Object_obj_questName_Draw_64 (line -1)

Project4e

Sep 24, 2018
Here's a mostly completely recall file to unlock scenes for replay. There's a handful missing, but I don't know what they are. File goes in \Users\[your username]\AppData\Local\Shattered_Lands_Backup_Project.

cheddy413

Jan 19, 2018
So... is it an actual 1.0 or a "dev just said f it and slapped a 1.0 on an update that does absolutely nothing else and then vanished again."
Mostly the latter I'm afraid. Has been pretty radio silent for a long time, so I think they mostly just slapped a 1.0 on it as you said. Might be a few changes, but game is definitely not feature complete. Guess they just wanted to move on to something else

moonandark

Mar 31, 2019
I'm saying this for those who want to play animated games. Unfortunately there is no animated sex scenes in this game.

Ilovefutas

Oct 2, 2020
Well that was a sad waste of time. I got to the orc camp and find the item in the top right of the tent and after training I can't progress anymore. Clicking on the mountains nothing happens.

Reactions: Raindancer

AnchorRagged

Apr 7, 2019
what exactly do the shards do to the slime if i corrupt them?
Depending on the other you corrupt the shards, it pushes the Slime girl to a darker personality. I don't remember the exact order, but depending on whether its 1, 2, 3 or 4 it makes her more dominant, aggressive, or enslaves her to Tiamat's will.
I don't remember the specifics but I do know that if you corrupt 2 in a row it kills her, so don't do that.

So... is it an actual 1.0 or a "dev just said f it and slapped a 1.0 on an update that does absolutely nothing else and then vanished again."
Honestly as far as I can tell the Dev didn't want this released as 1.0 and someone else slapped that name on it. It has a finale, sure, but its super unpolished.

I'm saying this for those who want to play animated games. Unfortunately there is no animated sex scenes in this game.
The first animated sex scene is in the Orc Village IIRC. But the boss fights later in the game are more heavily animated, you can even see some of them on Lawelite's twitter.

Well that was a sad waste of time. I got to the orc camp and find the item in the top right of the tent and after training I can't progress anymore. Clicking on the mountains nothing happens.
There's like 3 or 4 items in the tent to find, if that helps. They sparkle.

AnchorRagged

Apr 7, 2019
Looks like I was wrong, I sped through the file and I guess it IS the 1.0. Unpolished as it is.

It's still pretty buggy (especially if you mash to skip dialogue), but you CAN get through to the end.

The Fallout New Vegas style closing credits are a nice touch.

Reactions: trihard77

BeholdTheWizzard

Oct 25, 2017
So how do you actually go to the orc camp an dother areas. Idid the town. Upgraded all my stats. They are 35, but the gasme tells me they have to be 30+

trihard77

Mar 12, 2019
Think the 1.0 update added the desert tho? The game has an ending and an epilogue. Including classic post-credit "choice impact" slides. But it does feel a bit rushed, ngl. mostly because the decision about the main rival (kill her or subdue her) does not seem to have an effect.

trihard77

Mar 12, 2019
Uploading my personal notes/mini-guide for the Desert region, in lack of a better guide.
Also save files at different bookmarks. (Love route only)

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 3 Votes