• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
Feb 5, 2020
Not sure if this is just me but I legit can't access the brothel scenes because this game manages to eat more than double the memory that Chrome does

Feb 5, 2020
Not sure if this is just me but I legit can't access the brothel scenes because this game manages to eat more than double the memory that Chrome does
Adding on to this, the game will also refuse to load images sometimes, resulting in the sex scenes, or even still images of characters, being completely missing

Colorstrike

Jan 21, 2018
I would love to give this game a spin except everytime I try I get a random crash or error that there are files missing etc.

DaisyChained

Feb 3, 2019
Buggiest game I've played in the long time. Settings does nothing, muted all sound, still super loud. All text is suddenly erased forcing restart. Pressing any interactive button causes a seizure inducing flashing effect, game freezes randomly, keybinds work 1/10 times at most... Would probably fare better as a Ren'py game if I'm being honest. The engine has been designed for this type of game. In dire need of a port.

evelelf

Jul 1, 2017
Qiute a fap-looking art! So, before I download this game I need clarification. MC is fucking or fucked? Giving or taking dick?

MrFleshstick

Oct 5, 2020
male protag still missing? i would really love, if you could choose M or F (similar to Roundscape Adorevia). still looking forward to completion one day, with or w/o male protag.

Deleted member 134393

Game Developer
Jul 27, 2017
male protag still missing? i would really love, if you could choose M or F (similar to Roundscape Adorevia). still looking forward to completion one day, with or w/o male protag.
i dont normally respond to f95 bullshit, but basically male option wont be until another game. this is basically an origin story to set up tiamats rise from nothing to power and how her fucked family came to be when she took to her throne.

also as a side note: for anyone bitching about system performance, the game never eats more than a gig and a half of ram for me. i dont get these awful visual issues either, and so far every time someone bring something to me, its because they are on some old as fuck machine or have an integrated gpu/8 gigs of ram, even when their operating system is eating most of it.
if you are going to complain about issues, at the very least post a bug report and system specs, including the machines model if its prebuild.

MrFleshstick

Oct 5, 2020
i dont normally respond to f95 bullshit, but basically male option wont be until another game. this is basically an origin story to set up tiamats rise from nothing to power and how her fucked family came to be when she took to her throne.

also as a side note: for anyone bitching about system performance, the game never eats more than a gig and a half of ram for me. i dont get these awful visual issues either, and so far every time someone bring something to me, its because they are on some old as fuck machine or have an integrated gpu/8 gigs of ram, even when their operating system is eating most of it.
if you are going to complain about issues, at the very least post a bug report and system specs, including the machines model if its prebuild.
thx for the reply, i greatly appreciate it!
also, if may have offended you or anything in that sort, that was never my intention. I was just stating my "innocent" opinion.
furthermore, thank you for the work and contribution to this community of "degenerates" (also no offense meant) lol :LOL:

Dec 12, 2021
Okay this is gonna drive me nuts if I don't ask this.

When Aurora is giving you an explanation of the Church, two of the three answers are unavailable because you don't have any information of the church- Is there anyway to learn the answers to these things before hand? Because I see that '6 CHR' option locked behind a lack of information and its already getting under my skin trying to figure out when I can go in the (At when I am) limited amount of locations I can access to figure this out.

Lawelite

Game Developer
Aug 26, 2018
Okay this is gonna drive me nuts if I don't ask this.

When Aurora is giving you an explanation of the Church, two of the three answers are unavailable because you don't have any information of the church- Is there anyway to learn the answers to these things before hand? Because I see that '6 CHR' option locked behind a lack of information and its already getting under my skin trying to figure out when I can go in the (At when I am) limited amount of locations I can access to figure this out.
0ea83101-5324-4947-bdd7-a05fc72956d0_text.gif

Lol. In all seriousness though, to unlock those options and a few others you only need to visit the library in town and click on the bookshelves to read through the history of the town and the church and a few other things having to do with Lumon's Hearth.

Reactions: International
Dec 12, 2021
Lol. In all seriousness though, to unlock those options and a few others you only need to visit the library in town and click on the bookshelves to read through the history of the town and the church and a few other things having to do with Lumon's Hearth.
Thank you, this has taught me that I'm just an idiot who somehow either missed hovering over the rather small library door, or thought that hovering over the Library Building was enough. I don't know why I thought hovering over the building would work considering you have to hover over the door to the brothel.

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes