hanahsolo

Dec 21, 2018
Has someone got idea how minigames to raise intelligence and dexterity works? STR you need smash space to fill up bar fast enough and at charisma you need to press space at right time.

Deit1

Jul 7, 2017
Has someone got idea how minigames to raise intelligence and dexterity works? STR you need smash space to fill up bar fast enough and at charisma you need to press space at right time.
Did you try the arrow keys yet? xd

Denud

Aug 30, 2020
for each of the tests, there is a little time limit before the test begins.
for Intelligence, this doesn't matter, its all about inputting the correct direction via the arrow keys, and if you complete it before the bar turns black, you get a larger boost
For Charisma, its all reaction. if you manage to get it to land in the red, it gives you a large boost to the stat
for Strength, start spamming the spacebar as fast as possible before the timer even starts, as this ensure you don't immediatly fail
for Dexterity, same thing as strength, but with the two horizontal arrow keys. i've found that using both hands is far better, and just spam both at the same time. don't know why, but this works brilliantly.
The regular boost, which simply means completing the challenge, within the given time, gives 3 in the stat each time
A large boost gives 10 each time, and should be the goal, as it significantly improves the rate at which you get stats

Hopefully, this covers everything. I only just started playing, so other people might have better ideas for what can be done.

Dec 9, 2018
Posting this so the thread gets updated with a mega link. Here the direct link to the public release:

Stupidkiller

Jan 12, 2018
Trying to see all the different outcomes so I spam space bar and keep S held down, but it unfortunately has a tendency of bricking the game when decisions come up. They sometimes outright refuse to appear leaving me stranded. Horribly frustrating especially when it's something that could have been prevented by just opting to use renpy instead of making your own engine. And that's not to speak of the horribly designed minigames to boost your stats, unnecessarily obtuse and hard to figure out without failing a few times before hand.

Won't catch me glancing at the patreon any time soon with a broken product like that.

Lawelite

Game Developer
Aug 26, 2018
I am running 0.70.1 and am having the same issue with the orc camp. All four of my stats are well over 30.
I'll look into it in a bit. The issue hasn't come up in testing but hopefully I'll be able to come across what might be causing it. If I cant find anything and the problem persists it might be solved by starting a new game. Hopefully it might not need to come to that though.

Lawelite

Game Developer
Aug 26, 2018
There's not any time limits, is there?
No time limit. But there have been discussion of adding one for potential new game plus modes.

How much femdom?
Quite a bit. Tiamat is a very aggressive and demanding protag in most instances.

Trying to see all the different outcomes so I spam space bar and keep S held down, but it unfortunately has a tendency of bricking the game when decisions come up. They sometimes outright refuse to appear leaving me stranded. Horribly frustrating especially when it's something that could have been prevented by just opting to use renpy instead of making your own engine. And that's not to speak of the horribly designed minigames to boost your stats, unnecessarily obtuse and hard to figure out without failing a few times before hand.

Won't catch me glancing at the patreon any time soon with a broken product like that.
Sorry you're having so many issues with the game. We're aware of some of the limitations with the engine and there should actually be a system in place that allows you to keep going even when dialogue choices pop like that. Sounds like there are probably still deadzones that can be patched up.

Where is the tag futa/futa protagonist?
I don't like futa for anyone game
That might be because Tiamat isnt a true futa. All her scenes with a cock are from her magically summoning it. Though there are futa characters so I don't know how the tags system handles that.

Lawelite

Game Developer
Aug 26, 2018
for each of the tests, there is a little time limit before the test begins.
for Intelligence, this doesn't matter, its all about inputting the correct direction via the arrow keys, and if you complete it before the bar turns black, you get a larger boost
For Charisma, its all reaction. if you manage to get it to land in the red, it gives you a large boost to the stat
for Strength, start spamming the spacebar as fast as possible before the timer even starts, as this ensure you don't immediatly fail
for Dexterity, same thing as strength, but with the two horizontal arrow keys. i've found that using both hands is far better, and just spam both at the same time. don't know why, but this works brilliantly.
The regular boost, which simply means completing the challenge, within the given time, gives 3 in the stat each time
A large boost gives 10 each time, and should be the goal, as it significantly improves the rate at which you get stats

Hopefully, this covers everything. I only just started playing, so other people might have better ideas for what can be done.
Thanks for the explanations of the minigames! That said I do actually have plans to make the Int minigame arrows more clear since it hasnt been very clearly laid out with the assets it has now.

zerkftw

May 27, 2018
it says i need a to have a stat of 30 in any skill to enter the orc area, i have 99 on all from grinding the minigames and it won't let me in, can somebody post a save after enterings because it seems im soft locked

Reactions: meyrl
4.70 star(s) 3 Votes