AnchorRagged

Apr 7, 2019
Now this comment cause the exactly opposite reaction for me! "Yay, female protagonist - wait what do you mean futa? dang"
Hahaha
I mean I guess technically its both? The dragoness summons a cock for futa on female scenes and doesn't for male on female or female on female scenes.
/shrug

Syq

Mar 11, 2018
how to change font in this game,one used in game is hardly readable if i wanna play in window

longjohngold

Jan 22, 2020
Ok question. So I've followed through with the slime girl quest, getting the shards and all, and decided to try corrupting them with the assumption that that'll lead into more sexy times, and then after the second one she just dies. I don't think that was a bug or anything, so my question is why....?
I mean, I'm definitely missing something here, because what's the point in doing the "evil/corrupted" route if you just end up murdering the character you wanted to sex. I'm at a loss for the logic behind the design of this, because what's the point?
Yeah I just started trying this game... I'm obviously going to try to corrupt stuff, but poof, there goes a character... especially as the game engine isn't something like renpy so there's not multiple saves (or options for instant text speed and stuff, no idea why people don't just use renpy by default) so kinda kills any motivation to bother keep on playing, as I'd probably want to start over, and no idea if there's more silly pitfalls like that throughout the game.

Manohades

Dec 5, 2018
Gallery save file for everyone so we don't have to beg someone on 1 by 1 basis. Gallery is visible when you enter the save not in main menu.
Location C:\Users\<YourUsername>\AppData\Local\corruptible_fixed_2
dont known why but didnt work for me

Reactions: John__

dakilladj

Feb 21, 2018
Yeah I just started trying this game... I'm obviously going to try to corrupt stuff, but poof, there goes a character... especially as the game engine isn't something like renpy so there's not multiple saves (or options for instant text speed and stuff, no idea why people don't just use renpy by default) so kinda kills any motivation to bother keep on playing, as I'd probably want to start over, and no idea if there's more silly pitfalls like that throughout the game.
The slime can't handle the second straight corrupted shard. You need to not corrupt it then corrupt the last two. Very sure that's how its intended to go despite how it sounds so that makes: Corrupt-normal-corrupt-corrupt. To answer the 1st reply and the misconception of characters locked on paths. No other pitfalls aside from obvious bad-ends which you can choose to avoid since most bad ends aren't stat locked

Reactions: longjohngold

river123410

Dec 26, 2018
Could use a little help. What am i supposed to do after I finish the murder mystery questline? Ive finished and sided with the futa to become the chieftan and tried to go talk to Ixsy and all manner of other things but i cant unlock the next zone. Am i missing something?

mcmng

May 19, 2020
Any way to level up besides endless grinding in the forest? Also, this game could use a skip scene button for when youre doing it for leveling.

Reactions: Animalsfan5698

AnchorRagged

Apr 7, 2019
Any way to level up besides endless grinding in the forest? Also, this game could use a skip scene button for when youre doing it for leveling.
You can also use the brothel. Each sex encounter there gives exp except for the Ixsy ones, and you can tell Ixsy to stop. Also completing main quests gives a huge chunk of exp.

Could use a little help. What am i supposed to do after I finish the murder mystery questline? Ive finished and sided with the futa to become the chieftan and tried to go talk to Ixsy and all manner of other things but i cant unlock the next zone. Am i missing something?
Check your Journal. If its blank its a bug. I had it too. I just had to restart the game and reload from before I finished the orc quests then it worked fine.

MaskOfMirth

Mar 7, 2020
Between the annoying purple dragon and the ice place, I think I've got to drop this game (don't get me wrong, I think it's a fun game and it plays well, it just annoys me too much). I understand that a protag needs adversity, but getting walked all over isn't fun and it just makes Tiamat look like a pathetic bitch. Especially the ice place. You play as a fucking dragon - where is the option to just rip the queen's head off of her fucking shoulders?

Furyous D

Aug 11, 2017
That's something we could always do. Which part are you stuck at? It might just be you've reached the end of the current content.
i would love a walkthrough seeing as how there are multiple routes and it would seem not all of them are easily obtainable of a 1st playthrough of the game (i didn't even know there was a route for Nenet) and i know u can do different things with the orc tribe to get different outcomes.
im curious is there a way to save Nikita in that part of the game or is that 100% going to happen no matter what choices u pick?, as u see there is allot that confuses me so a walkthrough of all the different routes that can be taken would much be appreciated if it hasn't already been made

Reactions: NekoNyaKotori

Furyous D

Aug 11, 2017
Once you have done a few quests and gained some lust you just go into the home cave and press T to open up the statbox. You can click the plus signs to increase your stats from there.
View attachment 399302
i feel like this should be explained in the game itself as i have seen a few people asking about the stats here (and being answered) but I feel like they shouldn't have to be asking for something like that, i went all the way through to the start of the volcano part with just the base stats because I didn't know how to, only finding out by coming here to see if another of my questions had been answered (i am still looking but asked in my last post anyway (about if it was possible to save Nikita))

Frogperson

Jan 15, 2019
Love all of it! The art isnt perfect but very nice, like monster girls and femprotag, corruption, hopefully some sub content for Tiamat! Will wait for a walkthrough, though, as others have already stated. It's just a little to frustrating to me to just bumble around trying to see what does what and reloading a lot until I have an idea of doing what will lead me on route a) or b). I respect that this discovering aspect of it is a big plus for others.

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes