Restia985

Jan 14, 2018
Hi! Stuck at the orc part. I finished the feast event and I am trying to go on, am I supposed to do something else so that the sisters in terra’s tent will stop conversing with each other? Or do I just move on elsewhere?

hrhr

May 13, 2019
I just checked their subscribestar to know if the game is alive and it says version 0.69 was released in november, anyone has it?

Jun 25, 2017
Glad to see this is still being worked on. Won't do the patreon or what have you cuz I don't believe in em, but if it ever see's a full release I'll buy it.

kiDRetadoR

May 17, 2020
Gallery save file for everyone so we don't have to beg someone on 1 by 1 basis. Gallery is visible when you enter the save not in main menu.
Location C:\Users\<YourUsername>\AppData\Local\corruptible_fixed_2
Sorry for the ping, I was curious about checking out the gallery for this game but sadly I didn't see the bit where you said the gallery is visible when we enter the save, not from the main menu. So I went to the gallery in the main menu, and now no matter what I do, I don't seem to be able to get your savefile working.. I tried by deleting my game folder, deleting the save game folder.. removing my save and copypasting both this one and then the rar one you later sent.. nothing works

Any ideas how to fix this issue?

Reactions: stever

29Cu63

May 30, 2017
Sorry for the ping, I was curious about checking out the gallery for this game but sadly I didn't see the bit where you said the gallery is visible when we enter the save, not from the main menu. So I went to the gallery in the main menu, and now no matter what I do, I don't seem to be able to get your savefile working.. I tried by deleting my game folder, deleting the save game folder.. removing my save and copypasting both this one and then the rar one you later sent.. nothing works

Any ideas how to fix this issue?
Just go for load the game, and click on the crystal.

femboyshota

Dec 10, 2018
it keep saying i have to get something to 30 but i have all the stats 30+ ? also where do i found the shards for the slime girl ?

edit: what the different with being nice or mean to the npcs ?

Last edited:

Lawelite

Game Developer
Aug 26, 2018
it keep saying i have to get something to 30 but i have all the stats 30+ ? also where do i found the shards for the slime girl ?

edit: what the different with being nice or mean to the npcs ?
What version of the game are you on? Does the problem persist if you start a new game? There was a recommendation to do that a few builds back due to how things have changed and it sounds like you're still early in the game.

Lil shards are hidden in various places through out the map. The first one should appear right after you find her right outside the inn. And being nice or mean to people determines your character, various outcomes and routes and forges potential paths through the game.

femboyshota

Dec 10, 2018
What version of the game are you on? Does the problem persist if you start a new game? There was a recommendation to do that a few builds back due to how things have changed and it sounds like you're still early in the game.

Lil shards are hidden in various places through out the map. The first one should appear right after you find her right outside the inn. And being nice or mean to people determines your character, various outcomes and routes and forges potential paths through the game.
i have 0.60 and i did the tavern and church story line

hanahsolo

Dec 21, 2018
Has someone got idea how minigames to raise intelligence and dexterity works? STR you need smash space to fill up bar fast enough and at charisma you need to press space at right time.

Deit1

Jul 7, 2017
Has someone got idea how minigames to raise intelligence and dexterity works? STR you need smash space to fill up bar fast enough and at charisma you need to press space at right time.
Did you try the arrow keys yet? xd

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes