Lawelite

Game Developer
Aug 26, 2018
The latest build is out and available to the public now.

Asia Argento

The Golden Dragon Princess
Donor
Apr 14, 2020
this game needs cheats
I second this because I literally spent 30 minutes poking around the files to find a way to mod the save and it doesnt exist and I like what I have seen so far and Tiamat is probably one of the best looking protags on F95.

Though, I see mini-games mentioned and feel shades of early versions of Faulty Apprentice and Tomie Wants to get Married. Took alot of polite prodding and patience but the mini games became optional for FA and Ollane (Tomie dev) created a non-dice roll mode. I hope the devs consider this or maybe even a "Playtime" alt start where your stats are max and you have any money/items you need for success to just toy with the sandbox immediately for fun.

I am a creator too. I know it sucks to hear that people dislike a big part of what you wanted to do, BUT I am saying I do like parts of it enough to suggest a fair alternative idea so people can play in the cool and well done sandbox you have created without a magical dragon randomly losing just cuz.

Edit: Prolly not now. Didnt realize this thread had been dead for over 2 weeks. I feel a Sandbox mode could be the Defibrillator this game needs, but who knows.

Reactions: RockyBalboa1985

Lawelite

Game Developer
Aug 26, 2018
I second this because I literally spent 30 minutes poking around the files to find a way to mod the save and it doesnt exist and I like what I have seen so far and Tiamat is probably one of the best looking protags on F95.

Though, I see mini-games mentioned and feel shades of early versions of Faulty Apprentice and Tomie Wants to get Married. Took alot of polite prodding and patience but the mini games became optional for FA and Ollane (Tomie dev) created a non-dice roll mode. I hope the devs consider this or maybe even a "Playtime" alt start where your stats are max and you have any money/items you need for success to just toy with the sandbox immediately for fun.

I am a creator too. I know it sucks to hear that people dislike a big part of what you wanted to do, BUT I am saying I do like parts of it enough to suggest a fair alternative idea so people can play in the cool and well done sandbox you have created without a magical dragon randomly losing just cuz.

Edit: Prolly not now. Didnt realize this thread had been dead for over 2 weeks. I feel a Sandbox mode could be the Defibrillator this game needs, but who knows.
The idea of a kind of cheat mode is very interesting. People do seem to be very eager to get access to the scenes right away and I can understand why people would want that or to have more free reign in the game immediately.

We've had ideas for a new game plus mode but that seems to be a separate thing to what people are asking for. This next area is turning out to be pretty hefty so we could look into implementing an unlock all/ max stat option once everything else is finished for it. We appreciate the suggestions.

Asia Argento

The Golden Dragon Princess
Donor
Apr 14, 2020
The idea of a kind of cheat mode is very interesting. People do seem to be very eager to get access to the scenes right away and I can understand why people would want that or to have more free reign in the game immediately.

We've had ideas for a new game plus mode but that seems to be a separate thing to what people are asking for. This next area is turning out to be pretty hefty so we could look into implementing an unlock all/ max stat option once everything else is finished for it. We appreciate the suggestions.
----and thats why I make the suggestion and in both cases before, it proved fruitful and helped the game. The same people that might not have liked this originally may love it in "Tiamat Unleashed" mode (to give it a working name).

Reactions: Lawelite

Dargondo

Mar 3, 2018
So it says transformations, but is it like, lame one and done transformations, or chad-level semi-permanent/permanent transformations?
Are they self inflicted or forced?
These are the questions I find myself asking every game that has the transformation tag since nobody ever seems to put them in the descriptions in any capacity.

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
ShatteredLands-0.81
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

draggon1

Apr 16, 2020
Well when i saw this game i liked the art.
when i saw female goblin i thought "ok, i am into those shorstacks".
But when i realise the MC is female and can be at least temporary futa, i thought "Well, ok this game is not for me."
What i want to say is: the Dev have a great artstyle and monstergirls is sure a great kink, I just wish I could identify with the MC, you know have options.
Well this is just my shit opinion, good luck to dev and if i got luck and you now can be male, i will come back.

Nobles

Apr 15, 2022
Was keen to give this a go.. Saw transformation ( favourit tag), rape, female dom, female protag, Corruption, dragon?/monster girl (I love dragons). Maybe we could make a ruthless dragon girl ?

Then during the intro she mentions she summons cocks at will.... eh nope nope nope... Not for a F MC, side characters can somewhat tolerate it (if theres story behind it), but this. nope. Im just not into chicks with dicks, more a turn off than anything.

Last edited:
Feb 5, 2020
Not sure if this is just me but I legit can't access the brothel scenes because this game manages to eat more than double the memory that Chrome does

Feb 5, 2020
Not sure if this is just me but I legit can't access the brothel scenes because this game manages to eat more than double the memory that Chrome does
Adding on to this, the game will also refuse to load images sometimes, resulting in the sex scenes, or even still images of characters, being completely missing

Colorstrike

Jan 21, 2018
I would love to give this game a spin except everytime I try I get a random crash or error that there are files missing etc.

DaisyChained

Feb 3, 2019
Buggiest game I've played in the long time. Settings does nothing, muted all sound, still super loud. All text is suddenly erased forcing restart. Pressing any interactive button causes a seizure inducing flashing effect, game freezes randomly, keybinds work 1/10 times at most... Would probably fare better as a Ren'py game if I'm being honest. The engine has been designed for this type of game. In dire need of a port.

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes