MrMax

Sep 30, 2017
What? Really? Why anyone would ever listen to random people on the internet is beyond me

Sscdrake

Jun 24, 2018
That's sad to hear, always got to be somebody to rock the boat.
Gotta have a tough skin to be a creative of any kind, from developer to youtuber or author. People tend to use the internet as a mask and then act their true self they wouldn't dare bring out in public, and most of them are worthless monsters.

Blows my mind that some people out there legit will send death threats for the delay of a game or to a freaking child actor doing his job well (Joffrey).

Jeff the neff

Jul 2, 2019
Gotta have a tough skin to be a creative of any kind, from developer to youtuber or author. People tend to use the internet as a mask and then act their true self they wouldn't dare bring out in public, and most of them are worthless monsters.

Blows my mind that some people out there legit will send death threats for the delay of a game or to a freaking child actor doing his job well (Joffrey).
You make a good point, I always thought it was a lack of common sense.

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
You make a good point, I always thought it was a lack of common sense.
Nah, it's always been a lack of inhibition. While most people aren't assholes, I'm sure there's a fair share of things that everyone looks up, talks about, or otherwise consume on the internet that they wouldn't share with people they knew irl. The issue with the internet is that it tends to polarize opinions, which isn't helped by the fact that a lot of popular or promoted content is driven by polarized opinions. Some toxic behaviors get normalized, which just further encourages other toxic behaviors.

We should also try to remember that no one is always nice or always terrible.

Feb 11, 2023
I have over level 30 on each stat and she still says I need to have over level 30 to get into the village.. wtf is that all about?? This game is boring as hell.

AnchorRagged

Apr 7, 2019
It seems disingenuous to maintain links to the Discord/Subscribestar/Twitter accounts as both EclipsedWorks and Lawelite have been MIA for some time now. The discord is entirely dead.

Unless an update was sent directly to whoever hosts the thread now, the game was left unfinished months ago.

Nox_sopftpaw

Aug 10, 2017
What horse stuff? or is it the centaur, as it's seems real iffy that centaur = horse that = "animal" tag, yet minotaur = horsecock (some reason not bull) = perfectly safe and is "monster" tag

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 3 Votes