Cry Further

Dec 22, 2018
art looks awesooome , i feel shit for not discovering this sooner .
TY for posting .
Good luck with this project .

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Based on the overview it looks like prostitution and corruption are avoidable...so far so good...but even the search was no help with my other question, so i ask myself:
Are futas avoidable? Better said, if i play as female, can i play a pure lesbian game without stumbling over dicks every few clicks?

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
there is also a healthy amount girl on girl stuff with no dicks in sight, but if you dislike the idea of a dickgirl fucking a non dickgirl, you might want to give the game a miss and wait for my next title.

oh! and corruption is NOT avoidable, its basically the entire focus of the game, tiamat spreads it everywhere she goes.
As lesbian i am only interested in girls...and i absolutely hate dicks and toys shaped like one, not even magic versions can change this...so i think i may wait for your next game if i cant avoid such scenes here, but thx for the detailed answer.

Well, corruption comes in 2 flavors. Corruption for personal use is okay (the "light touch" route sounds like this level), but corrupting girls until they jump every dick in sight (the "iron fist" route sounds like this level) is nothing i could ever enjoy...okay, if they only chase other girls i'm okay with it, but as mentioned above, i hate dicks and dont share girls with them ^^

P.S:
Maybe you should attach that savegame, it seems the demand for it is pretty high ^^

• Angry
Reactions: mangusto30

29Cu63

May 30, 2017
Gallery save file for everyone so we don't have to beg someone on 1 by 1 basis. Gallery is visible when you enter the save not in main menu.
Location C:\Users\<YourUsername>\AppData\Local\corruptible_fixed_2

Last edited:

Gremory152

Aug 21, 2020
Gallery save file for everyone so we don't have to beg someone on 1 by 1 basis. Gallery is visible when you enter the save not in main menu.
Location C:\Users\<YourUsername>\AppData\Local\corruptible_fixed_2
Thanks for the save! (y) :love:

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes