srg91

Nov 30, 2017
Currently there seems to be a visual bug for me that hides the statbox in the cave
Got the same problem. Pressing T in the home cave won't bring up the stats tab; it works anywhere else.
EDIT: Looks like J worked.

Last edited:

shade01

Aug 28, 2018
Things that I feel you need to fix ASAP:

1. upon launching the game, instead of going straight into loading a save and playing, provide a menu that has buttons for:
- A. Resume Game (for when you use the menu hotkey while playing)
- B. New Game
- C. Load Game
- D. Options ... where you can:
-- 1. adjust or turn off the music
-- 2. change the window dimensions
-- 3. adjust whatever else you may allow players to configure to their liking
2. add a hotkey, preferably ESC, that takes you to the main menu (see #1 above) where you can save, load, or change game options.

These are basics of game design that EVERY game should have.
the game is basically in alpha version all that come in beta

thedoubleyew

Mar 4, 2018
Well, game has promise. Haven't touched this since early public release and there's definitely way more content. What is there is better than when I saw this last. At this point I've finished with the orcs, journal is empty, and no actions prompt anything new, so afaik this is it so far.

I do have a couple minor gripes. First, starting out is pretty slow and directionless. Second, dialogue stat checks at certain times don't really reflect what has been required of the player up until that point. For example, several stat checks in the orc camp require higher Dex, but there has been no reason to raise it after the first enemy encounter. Others require high Int, but you start at 1 and there is 0 reason to put points into that stat before now. But at the same time you don't find out about these stat checks beforehand and you aren't allowed to go back and do them again. Third, grinding stat points takes a LONG time if you want to get these.

Bugs:
-Aurora and Ixsy don't change clothes when told to. Lamia does, however.
-All locations on the map got outlines that don't go away after the big church event.
-Volume sliders in menu don't work. Maybe add a confirm button to force changes?
-Can no longer enter church after big church event.
-Can't actually see what level your stats are, just the bar slowly filling up.
-After going to second page in gallery, next page button only refreshes the page and previous page button doesn't interact.
-Asking Ixsy questions after completing the orc feast simply closes her dialogue menu.

Last edited:
Reactions: BayJay47

zraider

Jul 2, 2018
new release is out

Update 51

contents
- The thrilling conclusion to the Crystalline area along with Tiamat and Frazil's clash coming to an end.
- 3 new sex scenes along with two potential bad ends based on your choices
- A new character, Tira the Fairy, who will play an important role in this area and potentially future ones depending on what you decide.
- New character voiced by the wonderful talents of DornVa!
- Several bugfixes along with the implementation of such features as being able to level up anywhere with a press of a button!

Last edited:

trifork

Mar 22, 2020
my game keeps crashing, says something along the lines of "32windows doesnt work" or smth like that

Guarano

May 14, 2018
Hi.
I get always the following error, when making some coins in the brothel in the doggy style scene.

Win32 function failed: HRESULTS 0x80070000e
Call: GR_D3D_Device -> Create Texture 2D at line 453 in file \TexturesM.cpp

Maybe someone can check this with IT knowledge what is causing the error, thanks.
With best wishes, G.

EDIT: checked graphics driver - is no update available ... guess is the newest one then.

Last edited:

Leon1999

Jan 26, 2018
haha nice game 2 bad i had to cg extract couse it started 2 crash a lot,still the bits i could play without crashing were good

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes