herreraaa

Jan 24, 2020
Everybody seems to have same problems(cheat aand stuck in house after talking with doctor)
password is: lifeishard, but doesnt work for me.

Reactions: Max1276
Oct 4, 2019
Big thanks for the feedback

Uno: Seems like most of the cases where this happened are now fixed (for future patches)
Dos: Will look in to this later on
Tres: It was a bug with variables not matching, fixed (for future patches)
Cuatro/Cinco/Seis: Fixed in 0.1.2
Siete: Fixed(for future patches)
Ocho: Fixed in 0.1.2

Sandbox mechanics should shine in the future (more choices & etc)
Going to look for grained renders and see what can be done
English part, proofreader is planned for next updates
Everything about the plotlines, there are a lot of things planned for girls, turning point & etc, it just needs time for that.
Male friend, no comment
Thanks for the reply. I aim to be constructive and I'm positively impressed whenever a dev at least replies to feedback.
Regarding grain, I have a few examples here. Most of the more important renders don't have it. I just took a few screen caps but the more efficient way would be to unren the images, maybe later.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
While looking around, I found this one too. Something went wrong with Hannah honey's hair and stuff. There's something clipping, I guess? Let me add that I really like everything about her face and the simple and casual but cute ponytail hairstyles that you also gave to Alex are glorious.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I was being a little hyperbolic about the male friend, but there's a few things I have to add on why I feel like I had to question his presence.
1. See all these other people meming? Ultimately they're coming from a good place. There's several aspects of this early version so far that are huge clichés and that includes this character. A male side character that is different is for instance the father in Above the Clouds or Derek in BaDik without trying to cross-promote. I'm not suggesting you emulate them, I'm just referring to characters that had a real personality from the first moment they were introduced.
2. He's indicative of a hopefully provisory problem: there's not a lot of substance to anything so far. He's just there and I have no idea why as an amnesiac I should hook up or even accept his sudden intrusion into my home that easily without asking questions first or doing other things that are more urgent perhaps while suffering from amnesia. I suspect and suggest that in future versions this early section will have to be reworked to pad the game with more initial story-telling and character-building since while the girls are pretty and the focus, I have no idea what they('re) like or what their aspirations in life are. I refer to Geekbone's post for a good, helpful take (#120):
Seems like a decent start. Renders and transitions are solid, but this story is a little problematic. If I were the MC, I would be spending my time trying to get my memory back like looking at photos, going though my things... I would have gone to my dorm room and checked it out. How about a therapist? And what about the funeral for his father? People don't seem all the broken up about him being dead. How about the MC's social media? Step Mom was supposed to go pick up laptop and clothes but it never seemed to happen. And his dad had a plan... well what was the plan? He left him a cryptic note but no direction on the plan at all?

IDK... the dev has talent and they are off to a solid start so I am hopeful some of these things get worked out.
Added emphasis is mine. In my opinion Geekbone's questions and thoughts are very correct ones.

If suggestions like these are jumping the gun, forgive me as my intentions are benign, but I think we all want to see this game distinguish itself from other games that have the exact same story premises, but failed to succeed.
In the end it's up to you, but I'm crossing my fingers and I wish you good luck. Surprise us with cute girls doing cute things and MC doing Gigachad things, I guess. ^-^/

Last edited:

Pif paf

Engaged Member
Feb 5, 2018
Hey guys i hope you all are fine.
Guys this my cheat and walkthrough mod of game in which i had added relationship points and i had walkthrough which will help you all to select correct choices and get all points. Here is the cheat zip you all just need to extract these all files and replace all with original files in game folder. Here are some previews
Guys here is my server link where i make port and mods . Feel free to join me there:
Hi Sam2504 , the Discord invite link is reported invalid

WhiteWolf34Uk

Apr 2, 2021
hello... anyone have a save file after that meeting on coffee shop? i wonder cause i am stuck, i can't leave the house and i dont know what to do, anyone know that password or cheat u can use on phone? please from heart tell me, thanks.

Call of Booty

Mar 21, 2020
We should go to visit doctor and lawyer and we end up checking empty warehouse?? After coming back home I can't do anything else,even early to sleep....Lovely game set

Call of Booty

Mar 21, 2020
hello... anyone have a save file after that meeting on coffee shop? i wonder cause i am stuck, i can't leave the house and i dont know what to do, anyone know that password or cheat u can use on phone? please from heart tell me, thanks.
Password is lifeishard,but won't do any good,cuz u will get stuck anyway,lol

Sajib437

Dec 29, 2019
downloaded newest update, still can't see lily's message, also get stuck at home after doctor visit, says enjoy the day but there is absolutely nothing to interact with except your bed which tells me I don't need to sleep. Also tried to click cheat in phone and it needs a password, but can't find one in any of the threads.

Reactions: Blitqz

Bobzx

Jul 3, 2019
isnt it againdt the forum rulesto ha e tags that arent i the game yet? There is literally no content right now

VN..reader

Aug 28, 2020
i had SO mmmaaaaaaaaannnnnnyyyyyyyyyyyyy BUGS. sorry can't be too helpful but, ONE ; point and click show up all over the place, CTD, the 'would be mom' shows me to my room then 'crashes' to main menu. start over. story stops ... just stops, gues i could sleep the game away.... :confused: :(:sleep::sleep::sleep:

AdultMoonGames

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2021
I have the only quest hint enjoy the day ,so this mean the end of this version? AdultMoonGames
Strangely when content end was reached there should have been a message for that and hint change that the end was of the update was reached.

i had SO mmmaaaaaaaaannnnnnyyyyyyyyyyyyy BUGS. sorry can't be too helpful but, ONE ; point and click show up all over the place, CTD, the 'would be mom' shows me to my room then 'crashes' to main menu. start over. story stops ... just stops, gues i could sleep the game away.... :confused: :(:sleep::sleep::sleep:
Sorry to hear that, buttons are going wild in current build, but in development build most cases that were found have been fixed.
As for those crashes I can't reproduce them, If you could please share more information on it so it could be fixed. I would also encourage you to join our discord server, we are way more active there.

1.50 star(s) 4 Votes