MrHatIsHere

Jan 18, 2022
so the game dev does not seem to understand the appeal of the "mind control" kink is being able to control other peoples minds and making them do what you want, playing the reverse uno card and having the power taken away and used on the mc ruins the entire appeal of the kink.

i played the "Main Quest 2" i am now trying my best to resist the urge to delete the game, and i have not even gone through the luna content yet and i was really looking forward to her.

had i known the mc ends up a controled puppet i would not have downloaded the game.
I strongly agree, and I am not aware of any statement that there will be any "turn the tables" moment, and the evidence shows that Ava can erase the MC's memory, so it is fully possible that there is no "turn the tables" moment. This sort of twist ending has happened in video games and movies before.

Regardless if there is or not, that twist really ruins the fun of the game for me, and makes the game now one where the MC is just a mind-controlled pawn inadvertently destroying his own mind/existence by continuing to go through the quests to build his harem.

Cryptist

Aug 20, 2020
Only 2 quests included in this update, Luna, who I personally have no fucks to give about her, and Scarlett, whose quest detail is COMPLETELY BLANK in the quest log, so I have no idea what to do with her.

Once again we get to explore the absolute frustration of quests that are listed but not included in the update. Just delete them untill you get off your ass and do the work to get them into the game. Oh wait, that would show how very little the game contains....

Reactions: bunk_88

bunk_88

Sep 1, 2018
where daa hell do i find scarlet ? i putted on the tracking but its not a real tracking it just shows me the quest on the screen now. i checked the " find me " it says in colleague first floor but i looked everywhere in the school do i have to do something special to trigger her ?

hshrink

Feb 8, 2023
Just finished 11. So... how much longer do we take to get to the part where the MC's father who realized that the monstrosity growing within his son is due to the MC's birth mother, someone he's had an affair with, imprinting her personality into his son's subconcious, at the time of her death, reveal that he set up a series of blocks to help his son combat the specter of Ava that resides within?

kkk2018

May 17, 2018
New to this game, and I generally like it. Seeing a white guy cucking a black guy is refreshing, as it is usually the other way around in games with NTR elements.

However, I think for the game to better appeal to some of the kinkier fetishes, like sex slavery or sex shaming, the related sex scenes have to be kinkier, too. From what I've seen, they are too vanilla for my taste, which is really a shame, because some of the female characters are really gorgeous. Also, a black dude covering in his own semen might be amusing to see, but, for me at least, works less effectively to shame that particular character and certainly is not arousing. I am not sure if this is the dev's way to insert a gay undertone without being overtly homosexual. But I would prefer focusing on dominating that black character's love interest as a way of sex shaming.

Last edited:

Hcnum

Mar 31, 2018
I haven't played in a while. just wanted to know if Cara ( the tanning lady) has her quest moved forward yet?

MrHatIsHere

Jan 18, 2022
Does anyone know how to request a "female domination" tag for this game, given the recent twist? This game is literally promoted as "A world with countless quests, figures, plots and locations are waiting to be discovered and controlled by you!", which seems like blatant false advertising at this point.

Reactions: ann87ra
Apr 18, 2022
Only 2 quests included in this update, Luna, who I personally have no fucks to give about her, and Scarlett, whose quest detail is COMPLETELY BLANK in the quest log, so I have no idea what to do with her.

Once again we get to explore the absolute frustration of quests that are listed but not included in the update. Just delete them untill you get off your ass and do the work to get them into the game. Oh wait, that would show how very little the game contains....
Scarlett questline was completed in the previous update, she is already part of the harem. If her questline is blank, it seems that there is a bug in your game.

You forgot to mention that the second main quest is also part of this update, which frankly is quite amazing that you managed to forget, because that is mainly what all others are talking about at the moment.

Lastly, the not included quests are there because they have already been set up, it isn't really that frustrating, let alone talking about it in absolute terms. Furthermore, the game already has quite some content and is getting updates every two months or so, so wtf are you on about?

SnowWolfie

Mar 2, 2023
So I came back to this game just to get stuck on the same quest (buying the appropriate material). Since I can't buy anything in the shop (playing on Android)

Does anyone know if there's a fix ?

3.70 star(s) 80 Votes