Apr 18, 2022
MC is already banging his mom and sister, can't get much more incest than that.
No, he isn't. There is a reason that the patch is named unofficial. The developer is actively distancing himself from that, going so far to delete comment like yours on the discord server and ask people not to state such things, as they are not officially part of the game. Don't know whether the moderators here also abide to the rule and deletes our comments, we will see.

In any case, yes it can get more incest than that, because officially you are renting a room from Sofia and so is Chloe, no one are related here. Sarah and her mother on the other hand are.

AkaQ

May 23, 2022
Sarah and her mother on the other hand are.
Isn't it just a matter of renaming Sarah's mom to "father's roommate" then? or stepmom?
(this is a genuine question, don't know patreon rules)
Since we had a threesome at home already, I thought the same would happen eventually with Billie and her mother in their house too.

Last edited:
Reactions: Colotrathon
Apr 18, 2022
Isn't it just a matter of renaming Sarah's mom to "father's roommate" then? or stepmom?
(this is a genuine question, don't know patreon rules)
Since we had a threesome at home already, I though the same would happen eventually with Billie and her mother in their house too.
Could be, but it doesn't seem the dev is planning on going down that route. Patreon is somewhat harsh on these kinds of things and it doesn't seem like the dev wants to risk it going by the discord comments.

Reactions: AkaQ

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
Could be, but it doesn't seem the dev is planning on going down that route. Patreon is somewhat harsh on these kinds of things and it doesn't seem like the dev wants to risk it going by the discord comments.
patreon started to join creator discord and shooting down the creator page if in the discord there are some reference of banned content.

yes, it's absurd. but it's the reality

Naskura

Sep 18, 2018
When Gambling there should be larger chips than just $100, or even a max bet chip for those who go big or go home.

Apr 18, 2022
When Gambling there should be larger chips than just $100, or even a max bet chip for those who go big or go home.
At the moment you don't need that much money for that to truly be an annoyance. I actually started a playthrough were I tried to play as the developer intended, I haven't needed to gamble at all and I only needed a couple of burger minigames to have enough.

KiritoZ21

Jun 28, 2022
View attachment 2356201

Overview:
Shattered Minds is an open-world game, in which you take control over the life of a college student.
Your normal life is thrown out of whack after you realize you have the power to control the minds of others.
You will use this power to make all your dreams, desires and wishes come true!
A world with countless quests, figures, plots and locations are waiting to be discovered and controlled by you!

Shattered Minds includes plenty of animations, a licensed soundtrack and atmospheric sound effects!
Be ready to experience a game full of sexy adventures!
All paired with a thrilling, mysterious yet humorous plot.
Trailer
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2024-02-12
Release Date: 2023-02-08
Developer: eXtasy Games - - - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.09
Language: English
Other Games: Fates: Determination
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Mac: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Android: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

Extras: * - Mod* -
PT Translation* - German Translation*
thanks to R1k0 for the share!
*This unofficial port/version/patch is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 2356358 View attachment 2356360 View attachment 2356368 View attachment 2356362 View attachment 2356364 View attachment 2356363 View attachment 2356359 View attachment 2356366 View attachment 2356367 View attachment 2356369 View attachment 2356361 View attachment 2650562 View attachment 2650563 View attachment 2650564 View attachment 2650565 View attachment 3009755
When will v0.10 arrive?

Naskura

Sep 18, 2018
At the moment you don't need that much money for that to truly be an annoyance. I actually started a playthrough were I tried to play as the developer intended, I haven't needed to gamble at all and I only needed a couple of burger minigames to have enough.
There is an achievement for getting a large amount of money, but other than that you can buy almost everything with 2,000 but it's not about the need.

Naskura

Sep 18, 2018
I'm pretty sure you can keep hitting the $100 chip to get to any amount of bet you want.
You could but it also takes a while when you get up to certain numbers.
He's afraid that IRS would came after him if he show so much money...
Not quite, I kept going double or nothing until I hit 100k... Do you know how many times you have to click 100 bet for that? It takes real dedication, and a lot of save scumming...

Icey210496

Jun 21, 2019
I love the art and the design for this game but by god the mc has got to be one of the most regarded I've ever played.

For someone who's powers are manipulation related he's got to be the most charmless, borderline incel, slow witted donut there is. I know it is an intentional design decision because his counterpart keeps calling him out on it but dear lord him and Billy is so cringeworthy I don't know if the payoff for powering through that is even worth it.

On top of it, he takes an interesting cast of characters with bright personalities and drags them down to his level, useful for nothing than sex at his beck and call.

What is the point of writing interesting characters with fun interactions just to make them mindless sex dolls? Like making Sarah a lesbian and then literally brainwashing her into a devoted girlfriend with no personality. Or Scarlett who's a bitch but unusually sharp and socially savvy. Or Chloe who's singleminded in her pursuit of her ambitions.

For me, mind control is about molding people, not just deleting them. That makes then no more than pretty pixels on the screen. The creator obviously knows how to write and I really appreciate all the hard work put into this game but damn that's such a loss of potential.

Qalx

Sep 29, 2022
You could but it also takes a while when you get up to certain numbers.

Not quite, I kept going double or nothing until I hit 100k... Do you know how many times you have to click 100 bet for that? It takes real dedication, and a lot of save scumming...
Well, everything has to be paid for... Even the fact that your mind doesn't work trying something else...

Zekethor

Feb 25, 2018
I love the art and the design for this game but by god the mc has got to be one of the most regarded I've ever played.

For someone who's powers are manipulation related he's got to be the most charmless, borderline incel, slow witted donut there is. I know it is an intentional design decision because his counterpart keeps calling him out on it but dear lord him and Billy is so cringeworthy I don't know if the payoff for powering through that is even worth it.

On top of it, he takes an interesting cast of characters with bright personalities and drags them down to his level, useful for nothing than sex at his beck and call.

What is the point of writing interesting characters with fun interactions just to make them mindless sex dolls? Like making Sarah a lesbian and then literally brainwashing her into a devoted girlfriend with no personality. Or Scarlett who's a bitch but unusually sharp and socially savvy. Or Chloe who's singleminded in her pursuit of her ambitions.

For me, mind control is about molding people, not just deleting them. That makes then no more than pretty pixels on the screen. The creator obviously knows how to write and I really appreciate all the hard work put into this game but damn that's such a loss of potential.
I understand what you mean, but we still don't know if, in the future, they will have more interactions even though they are slaves.

Remember that being mindless is just one of the three forms of subordination. So, their minds still remain, and there are still spaces for goals, personalities, dreams, and interactions. The difference is that the protagonist will guide all of this from now on.

I can see a lot of story potential for them.
Especially in the intrigues against the government organization, the game is heading towards a scenario where the protagonist becomes incredibly strong and possibly influential. I can't wait!

3.70 star(s) 82 Votes