jhonatanw

Engaged Member
Jun 21, 2022
roadmap_march_2024.jpg

Hey guys!
I have updated the roadmap to include Cara and Mary, the winners of the last "Who's next" pool. Additionally, I have added upcoming features like a new location and group events.
My outline for Mary and Cara's quest line has already been completed, so I was able to determine that each will have two quests.
Another important point of the roadmap is that with V0.12, there will be a completely new location with new women in the game. As with the women from the college, their quests will gradually be add to the game up to the point where they become part of your harem.
A further interesting point is the addition of group activities with V0.13.
To show some harem dynamics among your girls, I plan to add group events. For example, a trip to the beach including Sarah, Scarlett, and Alice (if all 3 are part of your harem) and many more.
Do you have any other ideas for group events? Then let me know, either here in the comments or on Discord!
New Poll: Who's next?
There's a new poll available for people in the "supporter", "fan" and "enthusiast" tier.
What should be the next step in the roadmap? Who should join MC's harem next? You decide!

tanutkung

Jul 19, 2023
This game is really fucking good, bro. Good story, animation, character. Makes me can't wait for another story that will come after this

Jul 16, 2018
The preview pictures look great, but the 'open world' part makes me a sad panda.
I read the comments on this last page, and people are saying there is not much choice or grinding. As someone hating open world VNs, I would say that that is the game's best selling point.
I guess I'll give this VN a go.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: MarcelPappas

vonwraith

Dec 14, 2019
Nothing is popping up for Scarlett, I'm at 42 Cor and no indication of Under the Gun starting. Nothing is popping up on messages or when talking to her, besides How are you doing? let days go by... Think I'm bugged some how.

Reactions: Crimsonfiend76

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
She is not the same person. That wouldn't fit in with the end of Fates anyway.

Thanks, will look into it.

You requested a filter, no? :p Yeah, he'll be removed with the next updated, kinda slipped in.
Is there a way to jump start Scarlett's quests? I seem stuck after the blackmail part with Geoffrey. My quest log said I need to wait for her to contact me, and that I need to get her corruption >50, but that her quests have not been implemented yet, and every time I go to the gym, I can't seem to raise her over 32. My only option when I go to see her in the gym is to say hi, she responds that she is scared, and then nothing happens.

Apparently I was able to finish everyone else's quests and have subdued Sarah, Eleanor, Chloe and Sofia. I seem to have hit a wall here, any advice that doesn't include starting over?

Thanks!

eXtasy Games

Game Developer
Feb 16, 2022
Is there a way to jump start Scarlett's quests? I seem stuck after the blackmail part with Geoffrey. My quest log said I need to wait for her to contact me, and that I need to get her corruption >50, but that her quests have not been implemented yet, and every time I go to the gym, I can't seem to raise her over 32. My only option when I go to see her in the gym is to say hi, she responds that she is scared, and then nothing happens.

Apparently I was able to finish everyone else's quests and have subdued Sarah, Eleanor, Chloe and Sofia. I seem to have hit a wall here, any advice that doesn't include starting over?

Thanks!
You're playing V0.09 not V0.10.
Check the right corner of the main menu to see the version number you're on.

After v0.13 can we have sex with college members rather than having hand job or titjob
There's a lot of sex already in for every harem member. Just "summon" them via the button in the contacts app.

Reactions: Crimsonfiend76
3.70 star(s) 82 Votes