thedarkone1698

Apr 8, 2023
Anyone else have issues with the Achievements box that pops up on the screen NOT going away. It just stays there until another "pushes" it out of the way and the THAT one hangs around.

el1990

May 5, 2017
Anyone else have issues with the Achievements box that pops up on the screen NOT going away. It just stays there until another "pushes" it out of the way and the THAT one hangs around.
yupp got that as well...

further i got another problem...i cheated too much with the XP points...now i cant get any mind points to progress...any hero who could reduce my level or increase the mind points? Much appreciated.

kerlorn

Aug 28, 2019
yupp got that as well...

further i got another problem...i cheated too much with the XP points...now i cant get any mind points to progress...any hero who could reduce my level or increase the mind points? Much appreciated.
Well I have an even better solution if you want.
Renpy is actually pretty easy to edit, and there is a simple file that you can put in any renpy game that allows you to edit the game live.
You just put the file in the "game" folder, launch the game, launch your save.
A message will appear, you just follow the instruction, then you just have to press alt+m to access the interface, where you can do everything, like search for your XP points to edit them.
In this case, you can search for "player_xp", and edit the value to your will.
You can also edit the mind points and every value in the game, just search for the right words.
If you plan to use it regularly, there are options to save your searches, even monitor the values so you have alerts or can quickly access them during the game without going to the full interface.
Badically a mod you can adapt to any renpy game...

Of course the key is to use it wisely, so you don't break the game or destroy all the fun of playing.

Here is the file :

Last edited:
Reactions: kosan100 and el1990

el1990

May 5, 2017
Well I have an even better solution if you want.
Renpy is actually pretty easy to edit, and there is a simple file that you can put in any renpy game that allows you to edit the game live.
You just put the file in the "game" folder, launch the game, launch your save.
A message will appear, you just follow the instruction, then you just have to press alt+m to access the interface, where you can do everything, like search for your XP points to edit them.
In this case, you can search for "player_xp", and edit the value to your will.
You can also edit the mind points and every value in the game, just search for the right words.
If you plan to use it regularly, there are options to save your searches, even monitor the values so you have alerts or can quickly access them during the game without going to the full interface.
Badically a mod you can adapt to any renpy game...

Of course the key is to use it wisely, so you don't break the game or destroy all the fun of playing.

Here is the file :
give a man a fish and you feed him for a day teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime!

thx buddy.

MarsUltor

Aug 2, 2018
give a man a fish and you feed him for a day teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime!

thx buddy.
And...

Build a man a fire and you warm him for a day; set a man on fire and you warm him for the rest of his life.

(Sorry, couldn't resist ;) )

Reactions: el1990

Thatheras

Jan 4, 2022
Dude this is no joke the best VN I've played, and that's a lot coming from such a dirty bastard like me. So excited to see more content being added to the game.

Except for the part where the main character is severely mentally retarded. He's as idiotic as a cheap harem anime character... I keep playing it because at least the girls stories are interesting... But man... This main character is embarrassing.

Edit: And just to give a constructive opinion on the matter, without Ava, the character would surely have a less embarrassing and more natural development, no matter how many things she explain to him, he has a flat encephalogram and when he screws up... Ava fixes it and he learns nothing about the topic. It's stupid

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Icey210496

Dampyr

Apr 30, 2018
whelp, last time i played it was 0.7, now while doing the quests for other characters the scarlett questline bugged.
I was suppossed to see her at the park, then opened the chat and another convo followed saying to go to her house (without me going to the park) and now i can´t trigger any event with scarlet, effectively locked out of her events.

eXtasy Games

Game Developer
Feb 16, 2022
whelp, last time i played it was 0.7, now while doing the quests for other characters the scarlett questline bugged.
I was suppossed to see her at the park, then opened the chat and another convo followed saying to go to her house (without me going to the park) and now i can´t trigger any event with scarlet, effectively locked out of her events.
Thanks for letting me know. I wasn't aware of that bug till now. I found it and fixed it.
I'm afraid you for real locked yourself out of the rest of Scarlett's events/quests. To fix this I'd suggest you do the following:

Please download this file and paste it into the "game" folder.

This enables the developer console.
Then load your savegame and press SHIFT+o. This will open the developer console.

Enter the following line there and press ENTER: $ scarlett_quest_progress = 2

This should let you receive her message, where you have to meet her in the park, again. As soon as you got it, open it. If you skip another day without opening this message, the bug will trigger again.

Let me know if it worked.

Dampyr

Apr 30, 2018
nope.
got no message from scarlet (and got no error message on console so i assume it worked?)

Last edited:

lancekro

Dec 2, 2018
nope.
got no message from scarlet (and got no error message on console so i assume it worked?)
I have another solution for you.
First download and install URM (Universal Renpy Mod) in the game. Latest version of URM can be found in this thread
Then launch the game and load your save.
Then use alt+M to open the URM interface.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Enter "scarlett" in the search box (arrow 1)
Click on the number in the line "scarlett_corruption" (arrow 2) and set the value to 42
Click on the number in the line "scarlett_quest_progress" (arrow 3) and set the value to 2
Close the URM interface and go to sleep, when you wake up you should get the message from Scarlett.

I've tested it twice and it works for me so if it doesn't work for you then you have something else that is messed up in your save.

3.70 star(s) 82 Votes