graverobber

Jan 27, 2020
so the game dev does not seem to understand the appeal of the "mind control" kink is being able to control other peoples minds and making them do what you want, playing the reverse uno card and having the power taken away and used on the mc ruins the entire appeal of the kink.

i played the "Main Quest 2" i am now trying my best to resist the urge to delete the game, and i have not even gone through the luna content yet and i was really looking forward to her.

had i known the mc ends up a controled puppet i would not have downloaded the game.

aribba32

Dec 6, 2021
so the game dev does not seem to understand the appeal of the "mind control" kink is being able to control other peoples minds and making them do what you want, playing the reverse uno card and having the power taken away and used on the mc ruins the entire appeal of the kink.

i played the "Main Quest 2" i am now trying my best to resist the urge to delete the game, and i have not even gone through the luna content yet and i was really looking forward to her.

had i known the mc ends up a controled puppet i would not have downloaded the game.
Someone is impatient lol. Clearly the situation will be turned around on Ava and I'm sure the MC's dad is a key part of that. But F95 users can't fathom that. They want their Gary Stu perfect power fantasy with no conflict whatsoever. What a boring game that would be. What other realistic conflict would make sense in a mind control game other than perhaps the wrong people finding out about it (which already happened).

Apr 18, 2022

To be fair you don't know that yet and I think you are taking the sorrows in advance.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: AkaQ and aribba32

Spikeyprawn

May 2, 2022
I used Pixeldrain and downloaded it with out issue but when i go to unzip it i keep getting data error (cyclic redundancy check). I have not ran into this before. Should i just delet and use a diffrent DL or is there a way to solve it?
I think thats a Hard disk error?

Xxriz

Oct 24, 2022
Is there any gallery unlocker.i just wanna see the animation and stuff I don't wanna waste my time on grinding cuz it's terrible :confused: ..? Thanks

graverobber

Jan 27, 2020
Someone is impatient lol. Clearly the situation will be turned around on Ava and I'm sure the MC's dad is a key part of that. But F95 users can't fathom that. They want their Gary Stu perfect power fantasy with no conflict whatsoever. What a boring game that would be. What other realistic conflict would make sense in a mind control game other than perhaps the wrong people finding out about it (which already happened).
yes i am aware that "the situation will be turned around".
the problem is the whole is removing the mc's 'control' in a 'mind control' game.

What a boring game that would be.
giphy.gif

Last edited:

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
ShatteredMinds-0.11
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Mar 15, 2021
Well I was waiting for some Luna content, so I guess I'm nobody ?
And I saw some people on the forum who also wanted some Luna content, so they're nobodies too ?
Nobody is probably anybody but you...
By the way, Extasy Games publishes who the updates are about months in advance.
I'M NOT TALKING ABOUT LUNA DUDE HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO SAY? I'M TALKING ABOUT THE RANDOM ASS GIRL AT THE END OF THE ''MAIN STORY QUEST'', LUNA IS NOT THE ONE IN THE MAIN STORY QUEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kerlorn

Aug 28, 2019
I'M NOT TALKING ABOUT LUNA DUDE HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO SAY? I'M TALKING ABOUT THE RANDOM ASS GIRL AT THE END OF THE ''MAIN STORY QUEST'', LUNA IS NOT THE ONE IN THE MAIN STORY QUEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I would not call one of the 2 agents investigating on you a random ass girl.
Sorry if I thought you were speaking about Luna, apparently though I was not the only one to think so, and no need to shout like this to make your point, are you 5 ? If so, your place is not on this site.

3.70 star(s) 85 Votes