MrHatIsHere

Jan 18, 2022
I like the latest changes, and I'm hoping there's a path to erase Bill's memory of the MC's abilities, because he doesn't seem to be a necessary part of the story anywhere.
  • added the quest "A problem called Bill" (Bill)
    Bill is becoming a danger, it's time to take care of him.
I do enjoy it when I have the option to ditch the annoying male "best friend" pervert character in games like this; I don't have the hatred towards Bill that others seem to have, but he really doesn't seem to add anything good and interesting to the story. Sometimes the male "best friend" pervert character is more likable and useful than annoying and works in the story for me, and I'm glad he's a part of the game ("Dreams of Desire"), while others are bothers that I'm glad to leave behind ("My Best Deal").

Last edited:

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
View attachment 3019418

V0.07 is available to download for the Fan & Enthusiast tier!
The Supporter tier get access to V0.07 on October 23rd, followed by the Admirer tier on November 6th.

Public release will happen two weeks after the Admirer tier, on November 20th.

You can expect some exciting changes in V0.07!
Beside 3 brand new quests it's now possible to earn achievements in the game. Moreover, the prologue (game's start, days 1-4) as well as Bill's first quest were reworked to make the MC seem more mature.
Also, "Shattered Minds" introduces pregnancies for the first time! You can now impregnate your servants to earn Mind Points!
A full list of features and changes can be found in the changelog!

Savegames are compatible, no need to start a new game!

Content of V0.07 (Changelog):
  • added the quest "OSA" (first Main Quest)
    Once you have your first servant, this quest automatically triggers.
  • added the quest "A problem called Bill" (Bill)
    Bill is becoming a danger, it's time to take care of him.
  • added the quest "Landlady wants her lotion" (Sofia/Landlady)
    The MC goes on a hunt for the lotion that makes his landlady horny and will call in Alice's favor for it.
  • Pregnancies: It's now possible to impregnate your servants!
    Start by talking to her and getting her to stop using contraceptives.
    A detailed explanation of what to expect from this new gameplay feature can be found
  • Achievements: As you play, you will be able to earn/collect achievements. There will be a new app on your smartphone that will display all locked and unlocked ones.
    However, to unlock all achievements you need to start a new game.
  • Revisited prolog: In order to make the MC and Bill seem more mature and the college seem more like a college, some dialogue was changed.
    There aren't any significant changes to the story itself.
  • Introduction of 2 new girls: Bill's mother and an OSA Agent.
    Both can be part of MC's harem later.
  • bug fixes, spelling corrections and improvements of existing content
V0.07 is available for Windows/Linux, macOS and android.

Get V0.07 on or !
Congrats for another release on time eXtasy!

Reactions: eXtasy Games

BYK370

Apr 29, 2020
eXtasy Games i just start this game and i notice some quests mentioning not yet included does that mean the quest will be hold for now until next update? something like that? just wanna confirm thanks

xijayoy507

Sep 3, 2023
After handing over magazine to Chloe in classroom I have to meet her in her room...

For some strange reason I can't find where is Chloe's room in the "home", need help

Anep47

Nov 25, 2021
Pregnancies are indeed planned for every girl in your harem. For Eleanor this feature will be available in V0.07 (coming this friday).

Here's how it's implemented in the game:

The first step to impregnating a subordinate is to tell her to stop using contraceptives.

After that, there is a random chance to impregnant her when you cum in her.
You can increase this random chance by purchasing "Fertility Booster" on Nilery. You can take up to 4 of these boosters and increase your chance to impregnate someone to 100%. Booster effects last throughout the day.

You can track the progress of the pregnancy in the "Contacts" app.

In the first two days, you will not see any physical changes. Between days 3-7, her breasts and belly will grow. During days 8-10, she is clearly pregnant.

For days 3-7, you will be able to have sex with her; a cowgirl and a new handjob position are available to you. However, in the last stage of pregnancy (day 8-10), sex with her is no longer possible.

After the 10th day, the pregnancy is complete and her body changes back to its original appearance. She can be impregnated again immediately after this and as often as you want!

After a completed pregnancy you will be credited with Mind Points. During pregnancy, the character "disappears" from the open world to keep her pregnancy a secret from everyone. However, she can still be summoned by you at any time.

Pregnancies are optional. If you don't want to see pregnancies in your game, just have your girls take contraceptives continuously.
Wait, if you put pregnancies, is it possible the girls lactate and make them breastfeeding Mc???

Eonor

Sep 9, 2017
Updated my compressed Android port of Shattered Minds with phonexy's incest patch to v0.06.

Got some basic gestures loaded in: swipe up for save menu, swipe down to hide UI, swipe left to rollback and swipe right to skip. Save files are now stored in the Documents folder. This sometimes means that you may need to close and re-open the port after installing so the save folder is properly created.

Please let me know if you encounter any issues with the port and I'll see what I can do to get them sorted.

Links: -

dabo65

Jul 27, 2021
so far not bad....but sandbox element is not ...well...sexy :D

btw will there be some routes like when u can decide if u will use your control to be good or bad (like romance or personal slaves/pets way)?
i mean would that be really romance? or just slavery with extra steps?

Ka1tzer

Jan 12, 2023
I appreciate that the planned tags got updated with the transformation male -> female one.

But knowing what I know of it, I must say my excitement for the game took a nosedive.

Especially since the character in question will be "a hot redhead". Just so happens a lot of folks, myself included, have a thing for redheads. But this being a trans character kills it for me.

Don't mean to be a phobe or anything really, just not a thing. Used to be one sex, is now another.

Is it set in stone, or is there a possibility of you (the Dev) changing your mind on this? Cause if not, then I guess most of the following post will be irrelevant.

Really wish this had been in the planned tags section from the beginning, I'd at least temper my expectations. Now I just feel let down. I know it's not constructive criticism though so I'll say this: I'd much rather have had the character in question start the game off as a woman than this. Since the game is still in it's infancy and there aren't that many scenes with that character that I recall of as of now, I think that'd be the best way to go about it to add this redheaded character into the fold.

That'd require a rework though, and nobody likes that. Alternatively, adding it as a new character as being related to character who'll undergo the process, like a sister or a cousin could work as well and remove the genderbending thing. Just don't like it at all, and I think it's a fairly niche thing too. Was there a patron poll or something at least?

Last edited:

eXtasy Games

Game Developer
Feb 16, 2022
I appreciate that the planned tags got updated with the transformation male -> female one.

But knowing what I know of it, I must say my excitement for the game took a nosedive.

Especially since the character in question will be "a hot redhead". Just so happens a lot of folks, myself included, have a thing for redheads. But this being a trans character kills it for me.

Don't mean to be a phobe or anything really, just not a thing. Used to be one sex, is now another.

Is it set in stone, or is there a possibility of you (the Dev) changing your mind on this? Cause if not, then I guess most of the following post will be irrelevant.

Really wish this had been in the planned tags section from the beginning, I'd at least temper my expectations. Now I just feel let down. I know it's not constructive criticism though so I'll say this: I'd much rather have had the character in question start the game off as a woman than this. Since the game is still in it's infancy and there aren't that many scenes with that character that I recall of as of now, I think that'd be the best way to go about it to add this redheaded character into the fold.

That'd require a rework though, and nobody likes that. Alternatively, adding it as a new character as being related to Bill, like a sister or a cousin could work as well and remove the genderbending thing. Just don't like it at all, and I think it's a fairly niche thing too. Was there a patron poll or something at least?
This is optional content.

During this quest, you can choose between two options.
One will take you to the content you describe, the other will not and you will never see it.

It is your choice whether or not you want to see it in the game.
If not, you should choose the other option and continue to enjoy the game without seeing it.

holaje12

Dec 17, 2018
This is optional content.

During this quest, you can choose between two options.
One will take you to the content you describe, the other will not and you will never see it.

It is your choice whether or not you want to see it in the game.
If not, you should choose the other option and continue to enjoy the game without seeing it.
So there wont be an alternative option to those scenes, uh? You just lose on content mmmm..... I dont get it why devs include this futa/trans in straight games only for it to be 3% of the content in the game. That is only going to disappoint and piss off the people that come into the game for that specific tag (only for them to find out there is very little content) and will be a waste for the rest that came for the women( biological or cis whatever you want to call them), which is what was promised and what you expect in the updates.

SomeGuy#@$&!

Sep 17, 2023
I created an incest patch for this one!

Copy the "game_changer.rpyc" file into the "game" folder of your game.
Enables to enter custom roles or to choose from different presets, including "mom" at the beginning of the game.
Does this patch work on Android? I can't find a "game" folder at all

3.70 star(s) 85 Votes