SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Shattered Minds [v0.07] [eXtasy Games]

NOTE: HOTFIX already applied, and it is NOT needed with this release.

NOTE 2: Incest patch is included but is NOT applied.

COMPRESSED: Win/Linux/Mac:
- -

--Crimson--

Mar 29, 2019
achievements are broken started a new game won in black jack a bit got 20k still didn't get the achievements

Raizen84

Jun 20, 2017
So the game implies that a woman got pregnant or someone came in a vagina, or in which way is the pregnancy content in this game presented?
In this update, only Eleanor can get pregnant for this to happen you have to summon her and in the interactions you talk to her to stop taking the birth control pills, and you proceed to have sex and that's it. But there are no sex scenes with her pregnant which is sad, and that's all the quests with the mc and bill's mother which is just history and nothing hot (no sex with other girls) XD

RodrigoOSan

Apr 16, 2020
What kind of mind control is this?
Because i really don't like when the MC heavily influence the LI actions, this shit just erases the whole personality of the character
I prefer when the "mind control" just amplifies the feelings of the LI...

Slick Bean

Sep 9, 2023
1700186149910.png
you have the power to control the minds of others.
You will use this power to make all your dreams, desires and wishes come true!
Once we completely take over Elenor, we can put her in "drone" mode.
MC taking them out of the mindless mode during the necessary story parts. It has already been stated that Elanor will play a part in getting her friend, so it probably will work somewhat like that.

Reactions: DarkDank

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
Because i really don't like when the MC heavily influence the LI actions, this shit just erases the whole personality of the character
I prefer when the "mind control" just amplifies the feelings of the LI...
This game is not for you

homarkc

Nov 12, 2018
Does turning Bill into a girl lead to a different path than just erasing his memory, or just for the achievement? BTW, I no longer see Eleanor's apartment on the map. Is this normal, or is it just because I can summon her right now?

Last edited:

Ka1tzer

Jan 12, 2023
With the release of the latest update, it has become apparent that the game is heading to a direction that does not appeal to me at all. So I'll wish the dev good luck and success in this endeavor, but I'll no longer be following updates or future developments.

For me, the whole Bill questline entered strongly into my personal "no-no" territory. Even if it's something optional, it becomes a situation I interpret as "reading a book, but skipping some of the chapters I dislike". It just doesn't work for me, playing a game like that. I played the update hoping I wouldn't be bothered by it, but that wasn't the case, especially since the whole narrative goes strongly and explicitly in the trans direction - and that was not something that I expected at all when I first got excited about the game way back.

In addition to that, I'm becoming increasingly aware of the body proportions of several characters that just don't work for me at all, mainly on account of how ludicrous some of them are. Some people might go for that, and if you're one of those, more power to you.

So in short, if in addition to all Mind Control shenanigans you enjoy/appreciate/don't mind trans content and narrative and also enjoy/don't mind ludicrously exaggerated proportions in some of the characters, you'll have a blast with this game. If not, you may have issues with it.

I'll also say that I might've reacted differently if the plan for all the content planned had been clear from the get go. It is now, thankfully, but it wasn't then and due to that I feel like my expectation was broken.

Still, I wish success to the dev in this endeavor, and hope that the niche that this game is being built for finds this game and fully appreciates it.

Last edited:

xxaccursedxx

Dec 3, 2018
So in short, if in addition to all Mind Control shenanigans you enjoy/appreciate/don't mind trans content and narrative and also enjoy/don't mind ludicrously exaggerated proportions in some of the characters, you'll have a blast with this game. If not, you may have issues with it.
It's not optional? I'm bothered by that tag but not to the point wherein I say my goodbyes and abandon the game. If it doesn't take a big chunk regarding the main story, I'm all for it for I can just skip it.
Haven't played the game though for like 3 updates since the updates are too short.

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
Does turning Bill into a girl lead to a different path than just erasing his memory, or just for the achievement? BTW, I no longer see Eleanor's apartment on the map. Is this normal, or is it just because I can summon her right now?
You can make slavegirls work for money. at the moment just elanor.
you can enslave some guys... at the moment just one and he does not give money yet but will later
you can work a job at the cafe
you can sell panties

there might be more ways in the future. I wouldn't try to force the money achievements yet. give it some updates

binglebangles

Apr 29, 2020
In this update, only Eleanor can get pregnant for this to happen you have to summon her and in the interactions you talk to her to stop taking the birth control pills, and you proceed to have sex and that's it. But there are no sex scenes with her pregnant which is sad, and that's all the quests with the mc and bill's mother which is just history and nothing hot (no sex with other girls) XD
There's two scenes while Eleanor's pregnant. Now I didn't summon her every day, because pregnant women need their rest, but handjob and cowgirl are available while she's got a big ol' bump. I think I hit her up on Day 7 for that, there's also a day where she just refuses, day 9 I think.

Reactions: Raizen84

merlin1320

Aug 12, 2019
So there are 3 things that I would like to be different in this game based off my play through. 1. Add a filter for implemented quests as it is a pain having to click through each and every one. 2. Have a cleared quest log to know who you need to talk to about stuff still. 3. don't put in blank contacts if you cannot speak/add the people yet. Increase it each time there is a new contact. This way you are not looking to add people that are not available yet.

Reactions: harem.king

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
There's two scenes while Eleanor's pregnant. Now I didn't summon her every day, because pregnant women need their rest, but handjob and cowgirl are available while she's got a big ol' bump. I think I hit her up on Day 7 for that, there's also a day where she just refuses, day 9 I think.
Wow that is one fast pregnancy.

• Haha
Reactions: binglebangles

magvearn

Jun 4, 2021
I'll w8 for further updates to dive into again, (currently at version 0.07). I need Landlady so i'll w8 for that update to play again. Love Eleanor too.

SpecterX

Apr 29, 2020
With the release of the latest update, it has become apparent that the game is heading to a direction that does not appeal to me at all. So I'll wish the dev good luck and success in this endeavor, but I'll no longer be following updates or future developments.

For me, the whole Bill questline entered strongly into my personal "no-no" territory. Even if it's something optional, it becomes a situation I interpret as "reading a book, but skipping some of the chapters I dislike". It just doesn't work for me, playing a game like that. I played the update hoping I wouldn't be bothered by it, but that wasn't the case, especially since the whole narrative goes strongly and explicitly in the trans direction - and that was not something that I expected at all when I first got excited about the game way back.

In addition to that, I'm becoming increasingly aware of the body proportions of several characters that just don't work for me at all, mainly on account of how ludicrous some of them are. Some people might go for that, and if you're one of those, more power to you.

I'll also say that I might've reacted differently if the plan for all the content planned had been clear from the get go. It is now, thankfully, but it wasn't then and due to that I feel like my expectation was broken.

Still, I wish success to the dev in this endeavor, and hope that the niche that this game is being built for finds this game and fully appreciates it.
Do you mind explaining the Bill situation under the spoiler tag?

3.70 star(s) 85 Votes