Darth Vengeant

May 6, 2020
So, the game has promise. However, all the quests with other people outside the "women you live with" I have no interest in. I don't care about Kobe, or Bill and his antics. Right now I am spending time doing Bill and Kobe quests that I don't care about. I just want more of the main 3 characters. Sofia, Alice, and Sarah. I would really like these games to have a smaller focus on characters, rather than adding a pile of characters drawing the game out longer for more patreon money.

The ability to level up needs to be quicker, or give us the choice to not play the stupid memory game so it can be skipped and still get the full points. You see, a game is supposed to be FUN. Dumb amounts of grinding memory games in order to level up is NOT fun. At all. Yes. Just let us skip this crap already. I am about fed up with dev's throwing in all this grind in renpy games now. I'm real tired of it. I dont enjoy it, it's not fun.

The calendar needs to SAY the time of day, not have a picture that leaves you guessing.

The Gallery has many scenes missing as well. The entire dinner with Sofia for example, nowhere to be found. The shower scene with the girls where you can touch them, the scene with Sarah in the coffee shop where she masturbates on the chair, watching the black girl in the tanning booth rub her self, etc. All missing. Imo anytime anything erotic happens, it should be in the Gallery.

Last edited:

Jul 20, 2020
This game is full of many elements

The simple sandbox experience is very good

Character modeling and animation are great

Reactions: lipe2410

Durisaz

Apr 18, 2021
I think that there might be serious issue with this game's story in future. Once we completely take over Elenor, we can put her in "drone" mode. It would prevent her from participating in any future story events. In theory we will be able to do that to all future harem members. Any story progress would then hinge on new, not yet mind controlled girls, which can lead to cast bloat. Alternatively story would stray away from harem collecting altogether. One way or another I'm afraid that it can diminish girls involvement in the story.

What do you think? I don't want game time to be artificially prolonged like "Adventures Minds" quest, but I'm afraid that once we collect harem there would be little to do after that. Gift Reloaded is often named as spiritual predecessor and in that game even completely controlled girls had enough agency to be active parts of story.

Last edited:
Apr 18, 2022
I think that there might be serious issue with this game's story in future. Once we completely take over Elenor, we can put her in "drone" mode. It would prevent her from participating in any future story events. In theory we will be able to do that to all future harem members. Any story progress would then hinge on new, not yet mind controlled girls, which can lead to cast bloat. Alternatively story would stray away from harem collecting altogether. One way or another I'm afraid that it can diminish girls involvement in the story.

What do you think? I don't want game time to be artificially prolonged like "Adventures Minds" quest, but I'm afraid that once we collect harem there would be little to do after that. Gift Reloaded is often named as spiritual predecessor and it that game even completely controlled games had enough agency to be active parts of story.
It could easily be avoided by the MC taking them out of the mindless mode during the necessary story parts. It has already been stated that Elanor will play a part in getting her friend, so it probably will work somewhat like that.

Tinman021

Sep 25, 2021
Any new girl will be introduced in the future? With the current gameplay allows 3 states of relationship, I think more girls and their interactions will make the game more interesting.

I was thinking of speeding up corruption by allowing the corrupted girls as sattelite or beacon for corruption. Or girl that can only discovered via certain relation ship state.

Slick Bean

Sep 9, 2023
Very well cue spoted there, but in Westworld, hosts are overpowered and humans are already down for everything
the minute the host strikes up a conversation with them.

It reminds me of a this Westworld scene with Angela
In this game, MC has very limited juice and even shorter range of activities with her.

ChaosGhost

Apr 22, 2019
ok the blackmail letter part 2 caused a error had to quit,ignore send me to the PC screen (blackjack/gallery ect.) the back arrow caused too a error then...

EmoBot

Mar 9, 2022
Win:

Mac

Android

Hotfix

V0.07 is available to download for the Fan & Enthusiast tier!
The Supporter tier get access to V0.07 on October 23rd, followed by the Admirer tier on November 6th.
Public release will happen two weeks after the Admirer tier, on November 20th.
You can expect some exciting changes in V0.07!
Beside 3 brand new quests it's now possible to earn achievements in the game. Moreover, the prologue (game's start, days 1-4) as well as Bill's first quest were reworked to make the MC seem more mature.
Also, "Shattered Minds" introduces pregnancies for the first time! You can now impregnate your servants to earn Mind Points!
A full list of features and changes can be found in the changelog!
Savegames are compatible, no need to start a new game!
Content of V0.07 (Changelog):
  • added the quest "OSA" (first Main Quest)
    Once you have your first servant, this quest automatically triggers.
  • added the quest "A problem called Bill" (Bill)
    Bill is becoming a danger, it's time to take care of him.
  • added the quest "Landlady wants her lotion" (Sofia/Landlady)
    The MC goes on a hunt for the lotion that makes his landlady horny and will call in Alice's favor for it.
  • Pregnancies: It's now possible to impregnate your servants!
    Start by talking to her and getting her to stop using contraceptives.
    A detailed explanation of what to expect from this new gameplay feature can be found
  • Achievements: As you play, you will be able to earn/collect achievements. There will be a new app on your smartphone that will display all locked and unlocked ones.
    However, to unlock all achievements you need to start a new game.
  • Revisited prolog: In order to make the MC and Bill seem more mature and the college seem more like a college, some dialogue was changed.
    There aren't any significant changes to the story itself.
  • Introduction of 2 new girls: Bill's mother and an OSA Agent.
    Both can be part of MC's harem later.
  • bug fixes, spelling corrections and improvements of existing content
V0.07 is available for Windows/Linux, macOS and android.

3.70 star(s) 85 Votes