divaka473

Jun 19, 2019
Hello guys, im having a question. in order to begin any sex interactions with landlady, i first need to make Chloe think that it will be normal or something of this sort, but, i cant do anything about it bacause Chloe quest is blank. Is it all for this version or im having ssome bug?

KhaiFirst

Feb 27, 2021
Hello guys, im having a question. in order to begin any sex interactions with landlady, i first need to make Chloe think that it will be normal or something of this sort, but, i cant do anything about it bacause Chloe quest is blank. Is it all for this version or im having ssome bug?
as far i know 07v i not get sex Landlady and roomate just BJ chloe. download latest main page.. and i saw some one make/made cheat mod for this game so be easy lvl up..

themagiman

Mar 3, 2018
So you can only get one follower pregnant?

I have two unknown contacts how do I find third down from right column below ava? How do I find character between Kobe and Linda in left column?

Mordhau

Sep 15, 2019
Just picked this up earlier today for the first time and played through the content. I'm impressed with how much is there for a title less than a year old. That being said, I did have a few... speed bumps? in my enjoyment.
Firstly, there were a few typos here and there. Nothing that snapped my immersion, mind you. Just a few cases here and there of wrong tense and/or wrong word variant. I remember it being most noticeable whilst "writing" Geoffrey's blackmail letter, though I could play that off as you were presenting him as having a below average IQ. Also, in my personal opinion, I would suggest reviewing the initial conversation with Ava about "dealing" with Bill. That conversation felt a little too dark and even final. Up to that point, the darkest moment in the game had been setting Geoffrey up for a rape charge.
Second, I would like to request you add some form of "end of this version's content" message to the girls, as well as a "completed" tab to the quest menu. For the first, I wasted two weekends trying to do Alice's shopping date quest before I thought to check the phone to see what was wrong. For the second, I just find it nice to be able to review what I've been up to (in games like this where I play update by update, sometimes a little recap helps to remind me of who's who; and in cases where there's more than one content path(i.e.: sub/dom, love/corruption), how I've been running a particular save/playthrough)

Overall, I found it to be a nice play, and I'm looking forward to more.

PS
Just checking here, but are the missing contacts in my phone Cara and Luna? They're the only ones I can interact with regularly but thus far have little to no content (especially content where I might get a phone number)

Last edited:

ToxicZ

Jul 29, 2018
Another decent corruption/mind control game, loved the models and the animations, keep up the good work eXtasy Games

Question for ya, do you plan on having any physical changes i.e clothing changes,body proportions? Or is it more of girls become a bit more open to stuff they weren't into before/losing inhibitions?

Apr 18, 2022
I can't do anything with the mom, it asks me 'to warp my sisters mind so she thinks everything we do is normal.' Have I just reached the end of the current version or is there a way to progress your sisters quest so you can finally start doing things with your mom?
You have to wait two updates. Next update Chloe will accept you as the man of the house and in the update after interaction with both will be added.

utterdrong

Dec 7, 2017
The option to completely dump Bill's memories of you seems completely illogical in-story... the whole world knows you're friends, everyone would take notice of him suddenly not knowing you at all. We know it doesn't automatically restructure everyone else's memories to match because you have to manually deal with his mom.

Wouldn't it be more sensible to just delete his memories of the powers? I guess that would mean more work justifying the trans option, but as it stands, the scorched earth option looks like it's just been tacked on to pacify people who don't want a trans path.

Hell, given that by this point you know the men in black are watching the town, both options seem more likely to attract unwanted attention instead of keeping you out of suspicion.

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
The option to completely dump Bill's memories of you seems completely illogical in-story... the whole world knows you're friends, everyone would take notice of him suddenly not knowing you at all. We know it doesn't automatically restructure everyone else's memories to match because you have to manually deal with his mom.

Wouldn't it be more sensible to just delete his memories of the powers? I guess that would mean more work justifying the trans option, but as it stands, the scorched earth option looks like it's just been tacked on to pacify people who don't want a trans path.
I think it's explained that Bill would eventually work it out again if you just wiped his memories of the MCs powers, as he is a conspiracy theorist.

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
Just started to play, it seems to me that the MC is kinda "evil" with his power, am I right?
Is he evil, I guess you could say that when he uses it against people who have treated him like shit, against others he's used it in sort of a nice way at times to boost their confidence, but still manipulates them in to doing what he wants. But hey, what's the point of having a mind altering super power if you aren't going to use it for your own selfish choices.

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
So who gets pregnant in this game and what is the extent of the pregnancy content?
I think the main pregnancy in the game isn't to have kids, it's more to with getting your harem pregnant so they make mind points for you, but they might get pregnant properly as well.

OnlyWorthyDevsMakeMoney

Oct 31, 2021
Is he evil, I guess you could say that when he uses it against people who have treated him like shit, against others he's used it in sort of a nice way at times to boost their confidence, but still manipulates them in to doing what he wants. But hey, what's the point of having a mind altering super power if you aren't going to use it for your own selfish choices.
Yes, I get what you mean, but this Ava, every time she speaks it's like some villain of comics. Ok, mind control and everything, but I don't know, something seems off.....

Guz007

Nov 21, 2021
Please rewrite this bullshit storyline with Bill
Either deleting him in one fell swoop by making him forget everything(which wasnt possible but now apparently is) or turning him into trans girl.
Bill is a good friend best friend if mc, helped him n all that n it will be so fucking sus when agents see bill ignoring mc, when they are close friends or besties. no sense.
Just write him as he forgets all the powers stuff and never thinks about it again and they just remain friends even if he doesnt get any content.

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Please rewrite this bullshit storyline with Bill
Either deleting him in one fell swoop by making him forget everything(which wasnt possible but now apparently is) or turning him into trans girl.
Bill is a good friend best friend if mc, helped him n all that n it will be so fucking sus when agents see bill ignoring mc, when they are close friends or besties. no sense.
Just write him as he forgets all the powers stuff and never thinks about it again and they just remain friends even if he doesnt get any content.
Dude... this game is not all about whatever YOU want. A lot of us actually LIKE the idea of trans girl Billie! The dev already made the decision and Trans Billie is a valid choice in the game. You have two options to avoid trans Billie, choose the option to erase his memory and forget all about MC OR you can go play a different game and leave us all in peace. Those are your only options because devs don't just rewrite existing content to meet the demands of one lone person. You have a choice in game to make Bill into Billie or to just erase his memory or you can just find another game. There are many games here on F95 from which to choose. Whatever you do, STOP WHINING!!!

Adventure ever on, Phat:eek:

3.70 star(s) 85 Votes