NekoRush

Aug 25, 2017
The weird thing with Bill is that even if you made him forget you have powers he would probably be able to still figure it out with other things happening around you. Just like the OSA will probably figure it out in the same way base on what they know of your fathers abilities. The trick is getting both side to ignore the things going on around you. Now with Bill that can be easy whether he know about your power or not, because you can just use your power on him to suggest he pay it no attention. OSA is the real problem because you don't know just how well they vet their people and if you could manage to control one to use as a spy. How long would it be before they figure that out? The only option I can see is hiding and playing the long game till some how you can take over OSA from the inside or having enough servants to cause a public out cry against OSA. The best option would be to take it over and have access to their database of superhuman that you can turn into either allies or new servants.

NekoRush

Aug 25, 2017
Revisited prolog: In order to make the MC and Bill seem more mature and the college seem more like a college, some dialogue was changed.
There aren't any significant changes to the story itself.

guestion for someone who played it, is scene where sister is striping before bill reworked or still in game?
I think both because I don't remember there being the option to make Bill forget seeing your sister before, it just made him forget what you did to him.

zeph19

Jul 6, 2017
Weird update.

Progression with mom was hot, but too short and I'm confident, because it's what every dev does, that next update won't continue where we left off here, which wouldn't be cool.

The OSA chick is hot.

My best friend Bill now poses a mild risk to me, so my options are deleting his memories and.. making him a guy who thinks he's a girl. The thought process behind that is.. weird, to say the least. If you want that fetish in your game, there are more elegant and logical ways to get there.

I find the women as well as the mind altering aspect of this game extremely hot, but the writing wasn't good this update and I'm not a big fan of having Billie in the game. Gets a different crowd interested and discussing the game, which is good on one hand because it bumps the thread, but bad for other obvious reasons. FiN thread is a cesspool at times thanks to that.

Looking forward to the next update(s) though!

Nekomimichan

Mar 12, 2020
I need a little help, because I'm stuck at the medieval section. I don't know what to do to find the scroll (?) at the four administrators. Can anyone help, please?

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
I'm not a big fan of having Billie in the game. Gets a different crowd interested and discussing the game, which is good on one hand because it bumps the thread, but bad for other obvious reasons.
I actually think this development will bring Bill/ie more into the game than he was before, there is a lot more that can be done with his character, he's is still the MCs best friend, we don't have to take it down the route of the having Billie suck off the MC or the MC fucking Billie up the arse, the MC can force Kobe to be Billie's protector at college when the other kids start taking the piss out of him, Billie will probably be able to help the MC with the other girls now they won't think s/he's a creep. Plus there's the bonus of the MC fucking Billie's mom's massive tits.

vX_Phoenix

Aug 3, 2022
Hey.
I could need a hand here to explain something. Got plenty of those "not yet included" giving a picture in one of the cases. Does this mean I just missed to do something before and is now "locked" or I just need to finish a specific quest with others to advance with a "not yet included" character(s)?

1700331807431.png

lougi

Jan 17, 2022
Hey.
I could need a hand here to explain something. Got plenty of those "not yet included" giving a picture in one of the cases. Does this mean I just missed to do something before and is now "locked" or I just need to finish a specific quest with others to advance with a "not yet included" character(s)?

View attachment 3097289
It most probably means that you have to wait for the next update.

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
any content with the mom of billie in the future?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Edit: yes:rolleyes:i pick turn him into a her.
where i buy the study material for chloe? is in the phone :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

Gandalf78

Jan 31, 2018
Can we get the other 2 Achievements: one under get 20K Money and the Last One in the List in Version 0.7 ?
Or do we have to wait for the next updates ?

Stickster42

Apr 27, 2022
Just completed the applying lotion quest, and got the following error.
I have 0.7 and the hotfix, I also checked images.rpa with rpa explorer and don't see story/mom/Q4/bg_mom_q4_mom_room_54_bl.webp in it.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

dmmt

May 8, 2020
how do you initiate mind control? Once in a blue moon it presents as an option, but I spend more days clikcing thru to tomorrow to do a quest, and unable to even try anything on Mom or Sis or whoever. Just skip thru to jmorning, search the laundry, go to school, skip to afternoon, go to coffee shop , go home, 2 available energy pts for mind control..talk to sis? "How are you" is the ONLY dialogue box present. Tal;k to Mom? "How Are You? is the ONLY dialogue box present.what am I missing?

Reactions: PapaPhat

MarioChief

Dec 13, 2020
how do you initiate mind control? Once in a blue moon it presents as an option, but I spend more days clikcing thru to tomorrow to do a quest, and unable to even try anything on Mom or Sis or whoever. Just skip thru to jmorning, search the laundry, go to school, skip to afternoon, go to coffee shop , go home, 2 available energy pts for mind control..talk to sis? "How are you" is the ONLY dialogue box present. Tal;k to Mom? "How Are You? is the ONLY dialogue box present.what am I missing?
Your Phone has a questlog.

dmmt

May 8, 2020
yeah.,..I think I said I spend days clicking thru to do the quests...which comes from the quest log...but no options to influence anyone...or to try to...ever present themselves.. ONLY the "HOW ARE YOU dialogue box is there. Nothing is greyed out, nothing says raise this or that to 5 or more or 4 or 8 or whatever else.

Jan 17, 2022
yeah.,..I think I said I spend days clicking thru to do the quests...which comes from the quest log...but no options to influence anyone...or to try to...ever present themselves.. ONLY the "HOW ARE YOU dialogue box is there. Nothing is greyed out, nothing says raise this or that to 5 or more or 4 or 8 or whatever else.

Most of the questlines are still WIP so there's nothing to influence or corrupt. For now, only Eleanor, the math teacher, can be influenced.

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
Most of the questlines are still WIP so there's nothing to influence or corrupt. For now, only Eleanor, the math teacher, can be influenced.
You can get mind points by fucking Ava as well. But until next update you won't be able to use them on anyone.

dmmt

May 8, 2020
OK...so right now its just grind for cash and a little advancement in the questline....

with 2/day energy for mind control...I hate to let days go by without using at LEAST 1 of them. Figured I was missing something, most likely something pathetically obvious that I was over thinking myself right past...which is sort of the truth so *shrug*

3.70 star(s) 85 Votes