TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
eXtasy Games

Great game.

If you don't mind i have 2 questions for you:
1)Will you change outfits of corrupted/enslaved girls with something more revealing? IMHO Makeup and outfit could make more visible the changes.
2)Will we use corrupted girl to help us? ie doing task/obtaining other girls

Thank you so much
Can't remember at the moment and can't check it out, but I thin you can determine how the girls you 'enslave' appear whe you summon then, not sure how you change that later though.

Reactions: powermonger123
Apr 18, 2022
You seem to have misunderstood my post...I dont NEED energy drinks. I never get the chance to expend any of the miond control energy. The option to do so, just doesnt seem to exist yet in the game (Unless you just have to play deeper into it than I have bothered with yet, because the unbearable grind of doing the ssame thing over and over and over is .... aggravating? to put it mildly.
Are you deliberately trying to play it the wrong way? You don't do the same thing over and over again, because the quest are unique and each interaction shows something new. Granted a few quest have you influence the same person over multiple days, but you get new dialogue and often advancement in regards to sexual stuff.

You can definitely use up all of your energy in a day, I know because I have done it multiple times.

The grind is almost nonexistent. You can cheese blackjack for money if you want, you get nearly enough experience for quest and for the rest you can skip the minigame and still get XP.

I decided to play through the start again, without cheesing money, to play it "proper" and it actually is quite generous with money that way also. One burger minigame per week easily does the trick for the most part.

I truly can't see how you play the same thing over and over, because I certainly didn't.

DredgenVayn

Oct 20, 2022
I created an incest patch for this one!

Copy the "game_changer.rpyc" file into the "game" folder of your game.
Enables to enter custom roles or to choose from different presets, including "mom" at the beginning of the game.
The fact the android port isn't pre-patched is annoying, because I felt misled with the incest tag.

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Who's the futa?
I think you are in the wrong forum for that kind of content. To the best of my knowledge, having played all of the updates to date, there is no futa/trans content in Shattered Minds. That is the subject of this forum, friend.

Adventure ever on, Phat:cool:(y)

Last edited:
Aug 28, 2018
I think you are in the wrong forum for that kind of content. To the best of my knowledge, having played all of the updates to date, there is no futa/trans content in Shattered Minds. That is the subject of this forum, friend.

Adventure ever on, Phat:cool:(y)
Ah balls, think I must of seen tags for another game. my bad lol

• Haha
Reactions: PapaPhat

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
I'm stuck with everything, I still can't go to the cinema with Sara, I've already subjugated Eleonor and Kobe.
We speak English or at least bad English here in this forum, friend. Fortunately, this site translated your post for me in the quote above when I went to reply because my Spanish is bad and my Portuguese is non-existent! Hahaha:ROFLMAO:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I hope that helps you, friend. Adventure ever on, Phat;)(y)
Base Profile Screenshot 2023.11.21 - 09.08.55.35.png Base Profile Screenshot 2023.11.21 - 09.09.24.05.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Punto

Salice77

Oct 5, 2023
We speak English or at least bad English here in this forum, friend. Fortunately, this site translated your post for me in the quote above when I went to reply because my Spanish is bad and my Portuguese is non-existent! Hahaha:ROFLMAO:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I hope that helps you, friend. Adventure ever on, Phat;)(y)
View attachment 3106243 View attachment 3106246
I've already been through this scene.

Reactions: PapaPhat

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
I've already been through this scene.
If you have been through all of what I tucked into that spoiler, that is the whole update in a nutshell, my friend.
Apologies that I don't have better news. So, we are now awaiting then next update, more's the pity.
I too am anxious for the date with Sara. I really like her:love:

Reactions: Salice77

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Is there a lot of fur in this game, bro? Not a fan of it, but she's hot af. :love:
If you are calling that tiny bit of fuzz on Cheryl "fur" then you best run for the hills, friend!
Hahahahahahaha:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Cheryl has the perfect pubic hair IMHO, just enough to tickle my nose when I lap up her pussy juice like a thirsty hound at his water bowl!:devilish: The pubic grooming varies in this title from clean shaven/waxed to landing strip, to a little fuzz and a bit fuzzier but no overgrowth that comes to mind at present. But then, we haven't seen all the girls naked!:devilish:

I'm not really a fan of the wild, mangy minge but I love a neatly trimmed and groomed pussy!:devilish:

Adventure ever on, Phat;)(y)
Base Profile Screenshot 2023.11.19 - 09.39.04.53.png

Reactions: Embarrassment
3.70 star(s) 85 Votes