Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
If you are calling that tiny bit of fuzz on Cheryl "fur" then you best run for the hills, friend!
Hahahahahahaha:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Cheryl has the perfect pubic hair IMHO, just enough to tickle my nose when I lap up her pussy juice like a thirsty hound at his water bowl!:devilish: The pubic grooming varies in this title from clean shaven/waxed to landing strip, to a little fuzz and a bit fuzzier but no overgrowth that comes to mind at present. But then, we haven't seen all the girls naked!:devilish:

I'm not really a fan of the wild, mangy minge but I love a neatly trimmed and groomed pussy!:devilish:

Adventure ever on, Phat;)(y)
View attachment 3106343
Ahaha If all the girls are this hot, I'll be ok. But as you said, jungles need to be weed whacked. I can deal with a bit of fur if the girls are hot. If they aren't, I just walk away.

Game on, bro. :)

• Haha
Reactions: PapaPhat

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Ahaha If all the girls are this hot, I'll be ok. But as you said, jungles need to be weed whacked. I can deal with a bit of fur if the girls are hot. If they aren't, I just walk away.

Game on, bro. :)
Yeah... I enjoy a little tuft of pubic hair but if she shows up looking like this...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Adventure ever on my friend, Phat;)(y)

Apr 18, 2022
We speak English or at least bad English here in this forum, friend. Fortunately, this site translated your post for me in the quote above when I went to reply because my Spanish is bad and my Portuguese is non-existent! Hahaha:ROFLMAO:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I hope that helps you, friend. Adventure ever on, Phat;)(y)
View attachment 3106243 View attachment 3106246
Just in case someone is confused, the official names for the landlady (mom) is Sofia and her daughter is Chloe. Cheryl and Olivia is PapaPhat's custom names.

• Haha
Reactions: Lgn332 and PapaPhat

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Hey can someone share gallery unlock or multimod or save games ?
You can try this universal unlocker. I found it here on F95. Not my content but does work on many games. However, when it doesn't work it has several components that need to be removed so when I use it, I make a copy of my game, drop it out on the desktop or in a separate folder and try the unlock mod there. That way if it fails you can simply delete the copy and return to your other game copy. Most of the time it works, just depends upon how the gallery is set up. I haven't tried it on Shattered Minds yet as I've been too busy playing it to even look at a gallery here... wasn't even aware that there WAS a gallery for this game! Hahaha:ROFLMAO:

Anyway... hope this helps you, friend. Adventure ever on, Phat;)(y)

PS: Also included a text box remover mod. That works even better than the gallery mod. I use it frequently.

renzano

Jan 11, 2020
hi...
I can't study with my sister in the morning, but I bought everything in the store, what can I do?

Oct 26, 2022
Here's a full save for update v0.07.
I used the URM mod to get more money and to increase stats. I dont know if this will corrupt the save if you don't have it.
If it does, search for Universal RenPy Mod and install it and it should probably work.

Reactions: stoern76

Morgul

Jun 10, 2017
Updated my compressed Android port of Shattered Minds with phonexy's incest patch to v0.06.

Got some basic gestures loaded in: swipe up for save menu, swipe down to hide UI, swipe left to rollback and swipe right to skip. Save files are now stored in the Documents folder. This sometimes means that you may need to close and re-open the port after installing so the save folder is properly created.

Please let me know if you encounter any issues with the port and I'll see what I can do to get them sorted.

Links: Pixeldrain -
Are making 0.7?

Dereck112

Mar 1, 2021
Here's a full save for update v0.07.
I used the URM mod to get more money and to increase stats. I dont know if this will corrupt the save if you don't have it.
If it does, search for Universal RenPy Mod and install it and it should probably work.
Does it include the achivements?

Eonor

Sep 9, 2017
Updated my compressed Android port of Shattered Minds with phonexy's incest patch to v0.07.

Got some basic gestures loaded in: swipe up for save menu, swipe down to hide UI, swipe left to rollback and swipe right to skip. Save files are now stored in the Documents folder. This sometimes means that you may need to close and re-open the port after installing so the save folder is properly created.

Please let me know if you encounter any issues with the port and I'll see what I can do to get them sorted.

Links: -

Reactions: Lsinner and Thy4nd

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
The option to have the teacher stop taking birth control is grayed out for me, it says "Coming soon".

Edit: never mind, I didn't see the game got updated.

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
How do you get the unknown achievements? Are any achievements missable?

Edit: 2 are automatically unlocked with game progression, and the other 2 are from the Bill choice, just choose the one you don't want to follow first, and once you get the achievements in a few lines, load the save for the choice and choose the one you want to get the other one.

Last edited:

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
Will Stacy ever return to join the harem? Why else add the choice for Mom's boss to not touch her?
Same question for the girl you fucked in front of Kobe, will she be a harem member too? The MC did mention cumming inside of her at some point, which didn't happen the first time.

At least we now know there will at the very least be 20 harem members (I hope Billie will be included, please continue that quest next update).

Malcowitz

Feb 14, 2018
Having just played through all available content, I have to admit that this game hits all the right spots. A wide variety of models, themes of both feminization and pregnancy: it really is a stellar game, with a very promising structure and future.

Can't wait for more content, though my only issue thus far is not being able to force the girl Kobe was with to remain under our control: it would have been delicious to make him a true cuck

3.70 star(s) 85 Votes