Slick Bean

Sep 9, 2023
1701357544362.png
Updated roadmap!
????? - Lots of stuff for you to enjoy.
Alice got second place on the community poll „Who’s next“.
Her content follows after Luna is done.

You cannot? I thought having him bring the girl to MC was the real win here.
not being able to force the girl Kobe was with to remain under our control: it would have been delicious to make him a true cuck
Where has she gone away to?

Malcowitz

Feb 14, 2018
You cannot? I thought having him bring the girl to MC was the real win here.

Where has she gone away to?
It was neat, but turning her willingness to have his babies into having our babies sounded very pleasing; my scene ended with her being told to forget everything.

Harabec

Nov 11, 2019
At what level do you gain more power uses a day? I know about energy drinks, I'm just curious because I'm at level 9 and still only 2/day

eXtasy Games

Game Developer
Feb 16, 2022
steam.jpg

Exciting news! Shattered Minds is coming to Steam in 2024!

As some of you may already know, wishlists on Steam are extremely important. Therefore I would like to ask you to add the game to your wishlist!
Even if you won't buy it at the end, wishlisting it would help me out a lot.

Wafunoy

Dec 3, 2021
I'm playing the android ver. and I've been using AVG as my antivirus, it detected this game along with another one (Reverse Psychology) as malicious. Might be a false positive though as this happened during an automatic scan after AVG virus database update, I've had these apps for a week or two and it did not detect anything before then.

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018

V0.08 out now!

V0.08 is available to download for the Fan & Enthusiast tier!
The Supporter tier get access to V0.08 on December 11th, followed by the Admirer tier on December 25th.
Public release will happen two weeks after the Admirer tier, on January 8th.
Sarah is the main focus of V0.08.
You will not only have two new quests with her, but also be able to add her to your harem!
This again grants you all the possibilities already know from Eleanor, including the chance to impregnate her.
Aside from Sarah's quests, Chloe's second quest is also part of V0.08!
A full list of features and changes can be found in the changelog!
Savegames are compatible, no need to start a new game!
Content of V0.08 (Changelog):
  • added the quest "Spicy Sin-ema" (Sarah)
    Visit the cinema with Sarah and experience a spicy time!
  • added the quest "Model Boyfriend" (Sarah)
    Show off your best side at dinner with Sarah's parents. Make an impression on them and win Sarah's heart.
  • added the quest "Further Studies" (Chloe/roommate)
    Continue to explore Chloe's sexuality and spark her desire to try something new...
  • get a new member for your harem: Sarah
  • added a new clothing option for Ava: her elf outfit
  • added a new location: The beach
  • bug fixes, spelling corrections and improvements of existing content
V0.08 is available for Windows/Linux, macOS and android.
Shattered Minds will also be on steam soon,

yudas51

Dec 25, 2019
Is the Chloe content good or should I wait until they add Chloe pregnancy in the next update? I didn't play since Update 0.04

Nov 16, 2021
Is the Chloe content good or should I wait until they add Chloe pregnancy in the next update? I didn't play since Update 0.04
You can see the changelog in his patreon page, the changelog is public, and a few post before, there is a roadmap, she is on the way, but not full of her content yet

yudas51

Dec 25, 2019
You can see the changelog in his patreon page, the changelog is public, and a few post before, there is a roadmap, she is on the way, but not full of her content yet
Yeah, I saw they finally added something for chloe again in the changelog, this is the reason why I asked if the content was good or lackluster and if I should wait for 0.09 that does add pregnancy according to the roadmap and more chloe stuff, before paying again.
Progress with each 0.0x from 0.01 to 0.04 was rather slow. Like one half scene per character and only 2 characters per update.

Last edited:
Nov 16, 2021
Yeah, I saw they finally added something for chloe again in the changelog, this is the reason why I asked if the content was good or lackluster and if I should wait for 0.09 that does add pregnancy according to the roadmap and more chloe stuff, before paying again.
Progress with each 0.0x from 0.01 to 0.04 was rather slow. Like one half scene per character and only 2 characters per update.
If you waited that long for chloe, then maybe wait one more update :D lol you are a very patient guy, I've been playing since the first version, can't wait that much haha

3.70 star(s) 85 Votes